"I'm very satisfied with my purchase so far. The item was delivered to me on time and was handled with care. I like the way you include those green/red instruction papers. That shows how much you care for your customer, your serious and professional business. You did great job, just keep it up. I hope to do more business with you soon." - Lam, TX
"The price was exceptional as was the shipping and service. Everything arrived in pristine condition. You responded personally to multiple emails and phone calls in timely informative fashion. I plan on always doing business with you in the future." - William, NCVersatile Add-On Trigger Pad for V-Pads and Acoustic Drums
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
Additional Triggering for V-Drums Kits
If you’re a V-Drums player, the compact BT-1 makes it simple to incorporate additional triggers without having to add more pads. This gives you access to additional sounds, as well as convenient control of an enormous range of performance features in your V-Drums module or an SPD-series percussion pad. And with its small size, it’s easy to add additional BT-1s as needed to continuously expand the expressive power of your Roland percussion rig.
Easily Incorporate Electronics with Acoustic Drums
The BT-1 is an easy and affordable way to integrate electronics with your acoustic kit. Unlike large round pads and inconvenient foot switches, the BT-1 blends seamlessly with your kit without adjusting your setup or playing style. Simply plug the BT-1 into a trigger input on a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad and enjoy a universe of new possibilities that Roland electronic percussion brings.