"I would first like to say a big thank you to you and the rest of the staff at Kraft Music--my buying experience could not have been any better! The staff is kind and knowledgeable, the shipping was prompt, and the price for the whole package was unbeatable. If I am ever in need of any type of musical equipment, Kraft Music will be my first and only stop! Thanks again!" - Jonathan, NC
“Within moments of viewing your website, it was crystal clear to me that this was a well-organized, reputable, quality establishment. I have never experienced, in all my life, such hassle-free order fulfillment. I cannot eloquently put into words what a joy it was to deal with your company. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” - Melinda, NY
Noise Eater Technology for V-Drums: The Easy Solution to Acoustic Noise Transfer Problems
Roland's innovative Noise Eater technology helps V-Drums users enjoy playing any time without disturbing family members and neighbors in adjoining rooms and living spaces. One of the many benefits of V-Drums—and their patented mesh-head pads in particular—is that they're extremely quiet acoustically, allowing players to use headphones to practice and record in situations where it would be impossible to use acoustic drums. However, the physical action of using kick and hi-hat pedals in a multi-level building can result in unwelcome noise and vibration being transferred to rooms below via direct sound conduction through the floor. Based on Roland's tests, the unique isolating properties of Noise Eater products reduce this noise transfer by approximately 75 percent over using pedals without them, a dramatic improvement that lets you play day or night in situations where the noise could otherwise be a problem.
The NE-1 Noise Eater is a small sound isolation foot designed to be used with a kick pad and hi-hat stand in a V-Drums set along with the companion NE-10 Noise Eater (sold separately).
- Shown here with NE-10 boards (sold separately) which is required
Thanks to a unique rubber damper structure, NE-1 units placed under each leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand dramatically reduce the transfer of noises and vibrations through the floor caused by normal playing. When the NE-1 is used in combination with NE-10 units placed under kick and hi-hat pedals, these products provide a simple and convenient way for users in multi-level buildings to enjoy V-Drums freely without disturbing people occupying rooms or dwellings below.
- Highly effective sound isolation for V-Drums V-Kick pads and hi-hat stands used with various V-Hi-Hat models
- Use an NE-1 under each leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand in a V-Drums set; for maximum effectiveness, use along with companion NE-10 Noise Eater units (sold separately) placed under kick and hi-hat pedals
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent, based on Roland test data
- Lets users enjoy playing V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbors
- Ideal for drummers that live in multi-level homes, apartments, and condos; also great for multi-level lesson studios and music classrooms