"The service and product is wonderful in every respect! Very helpful and even funny sales representative (making purchasing not so painful!), impressively quick shipping, and great quality instrument (our young daughter is very much enjoying it). Thank you for everything." - Jenny, NM
"Your service was excellent. Phone support was knowledgeable, polite, and eager to help. Everything arrived quickly and well packed. Price was also impossible to beat. I will certainly shop with Kraft music again!" - Pat, ME
PGXD14/PG30-X8 Wireless Headset Microphone SystemPGXD4
- Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4 inch and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- Bodypack Transmitter
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Recessed dial on side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting change
- Headset Microphone
Headset Condenser Microphone for use with Shure Performance Gear and PGX Wireless Systems. Lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by battery or phantom power supply.