Striking the perfect balance between I/O connectivity and portability while incorporating the latest audio technologies, the UR44 is a flexible yet powerfully featured audio/MIDI interface that provides all the capabilities needed for a huge range of recording and production situations. The compact, full-metal case houses four D-PRE mic preamps, six inputs, four output channels and MIDI I/O ports, while additional advanced features such as onboard DSP power and full iPad connectivity are exemplary of an outstandingly flexible feature set equally suited to studios, large rehearsal spaces, mobile recording situations and home recording environments.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 6 x 4 analog I/O and MIDI I/O
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power and two Hi-Z
- Rugged full-metal casing for ultimate durability
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with effects and bundled Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-ins
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS (with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit), and Cubase AI music software included