"Your company did an outstanding job with everything. The fastest FREE SHIPPING I've seen in 42 yrs. The emails, tracking of the package was more than any customer could ask for. With the bundle Kraft Music's price put all other stores to shame. Thanks for being a "5" Star company out of "4" Stars, above and beyond the rest." - Warren, VA
"Just wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can't believe how quickly my order got here...!!! I was blown away. And on top of it all,the bundle I got is amazing!! These headphones are phenomenal...and I love the stand and the travel bag. OH, and the keyboard is absolutely perfect! Everything I needed - but done first class...and delivered right to my door - all for a price NO ONE COULD BEAT!! Thank you for making me a happy customer!!" - Mark, TN
The new flagship of the VOX acoustic amp line - the AGA150 - delivers an impressive 150 watts of power and features an all new tweeter to satisfy the most demanding acoustic musician in almost any scenario.
- Acoustic instrument amplifier featuring two channels: Normal and Tube Pre
- Each channel offers two inputs: Guitar (phone) and Mic (XLR)
- Lo-Z and Hi-Z level switch on each input; Mic inputs can provide phantom power
- Tube Pre channel is equipped with a 12AU7 vacuum tube, producing a warm and natural sound
- Three-band EQ on each channel: Bass, Middle, Treble
- COLOR feature provides convenient single-knob control of the overall sound, emphasizing a wide range of performance techniques from picking arpeggios to strumming chords
- High quality effects are provided for each channel; selectable Chorus and variable Reverb
- Anti-Feedback control suppresses acoustic feedback
- Two-way speaker system features a full-range VOX 6.5" speaker plus a separate tweeter
- Using a power amp module provided by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower a/s, the AGA150 produces a super clean and powerful sound
- Stereo mini-jack MP3/CD input for jamming along, or for use as a portable PA system
- DI output (balanced XLR) is available for using the AGA with a larger sound system; a tuner output is also provided
- Optional VFS2 provides footswitch control of the Effect Bypass and All Mute features
Two-channel acoustic amp
Ideal for the acoustic performer, the AGA Series of VOX Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers is now led by the new AGA150. Rippling with power, this 150 Watt acoustic guitar amp is designed to perfectly project the subtle resonances and sweet, mellow tones of an acoustic instrument. Each of the two channels (Normal and Tube Pre) is equipped with a standard guitar input, as well as a microphone input with selectable phantom power. An electro-acoustic guitar or mic can be connected to each channel, making this the perfect amp for a singer-instrumentalist. An additional Lo-Z / Hi-Z switch on each input accommodates a variety of signal levels.
12AU7 vacuum tube preamp
The Tube Pre channel preamp features a 12AU7 (ECC82) dual-triode vacuum tube, imparting your guitar or vocal sound with the roundness and warmth so distinctive of the vacuum tube sound.
COLOR function and on-board effects add convenient control
In addition to Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls, each channel provides an effective COLOR control. Working in harmony with the traditional EQ, the COLOR knob allows you to quickly shift the tonal response to match your performance. This additional control accommodates a broad variety of sounds ranging from thick and robust to sparkling and clean. Choose the perfect setting for any performance technique, whether it's rapid-fire arpeggios or solid strumming. A full complement of effects is also available on each channel. The Chorus effect is selectable via a switch; the Reverb can be added in any amount using the Reverb knob. The AGA150 is all you need to complete your sound.
Versatile design offers the right connections for any situation
The AGA150 provides stereo line inputs that can accept the signal from a keyboard or other musical instrument ‚Äì even a multi-track recorder. Use the AUX input and connect an MP3 player or other audio source to enjoy a jam session. The DI (balanced XLR) output offers a convenient way to send your sound to a larger PA system without using a direct box, and still allowing the AGA150 to control your mix. The Tuner output is always active, even when the main output is muted for silent tuning between songs and sets. The Anti-Feedback control minimizes acoustic feedback, making the AGA150 a good choice as a stage monitor. The optional VFS2 provides footswitch control of the Effect Bypass or All Mute functions, offering great flexibility during a live performance.