Using your new Yamaha DGX-505 or DGX-305 Portable Grand shouldn't be a mystery. This DVD takes the guess-work out of playing your new keyboard with it's video tutorials
This DVD covers the following topics:
- Getting Started: An overview of the keyboard features.
- How to select instrument voices, transpose and adjust the touch.
- Styles: Learn how to use the accompaniment features, one finger chords, intros and endings.
- Songs: How to play the internal songs, or pre-recorded midi files from a floppy disk.
- How to use the Yamaha Education Suite tool.
- How to use the on-board sequencer.