“I bought a Yamaha P155B today over the phone…what an awesome experience! Jake was not just informative but amazingly personable. We are very pleased with this and for me it was as good as going to the music shop in person...thanks Jake and Kraft Music.” - Michael, CA
“I have the highest ratings for all the people at Kraft Music. I love both my keyboard and PA. My experience with Kraft Music is A+” - Doug, NJ
Set your music free with wireless MIDI connectivity
Wirelessly connect your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) to your instrument with Bluetooth and avoid having to reconnect every time you play. Use music apps without cables and enjoy the freedom that wireless technology brings to your performances.
*Some data loss may occur depending upon network conditions and environmental factors.
Yamaha music applications offer a variety of ways to enhance musical performance
- Controller apps allowing one-touch configuration of Digital Pianos' internal metronomes and other functions
- Customize digital drum kits using an intuitive app interface
- Use with tone generation apps to access a wide variety of sounds not available in the instrument itself
- Record your daily practice sessions with ease, then play them back to analyze difficult passages
- Visual effects that add dynamic graphics to your live performances
Connect wirelessly and charge your iOS device while in use
A wireless MIDI connection means you don’t have to worry about plugging anything into your iOS device. You can charge your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) while using apps and not worry about the battery running out.
How to Connect
- 1. Connect MD-BT01 to your instrument’s MIDI IN/OUT terminals.
- 2. Open the app on your iOS device.
- 3. In the app, turn on MIDI Bluetooth.