Yamaha's Advanced Active Servo Technology is a complementary amplifier/speaker system utilizing negative impedance feedback in the amp and a Helmholtz resonator in the speaker to provide strong and accurate bass.
The YST-SW012 has 100-watt amplifier power, assuring enough power to deliver movie theater-like bass effects, and the 8-inch cone driver translates the power into clear bass sound. It has a frequency range of 28 to 200 Hz and features a Linear Port that provides smooth bass response during playback and minimizes extraneous noise. The subwoofer is magnetically shielded so it can be placed near a TV monitor or receiver without degrading the picture.
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- Front-firing active subwoofer
- Linear Port for minimizing extraneous noise
- 8” cone driver with magnetic shielding
- High 100W dynamic power
- 28–200Hz low frequency response