What's included in this bundle:
Who said you can’t take it with you? Alesis' MultiMix line combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction for the ultimate in compact mixers — all at prices wandering musicians will love.
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
This dual balanced 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
Who said you can’t take it with you? Alesis' MultiMix line combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction for the ultimate in compact mixers — all at prices wandering musicians will love. MultiMix FX mixers are the most compact, affordable, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital effects and choice of configurations.
The MultiMix 12R is for those who don’t need effects, but want 12 channels of transparent Alesis sound packed into a three-space rack.
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4" inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- Pan control, peak indicator, and 60mm fader on each channel
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
- 10-segment LED stereo meters
|Audio Inputs||8 x XLR
8 1/4" Mono Line In
2 x Stereo 1/4" Line In
1 x RCA Tape In
|Audio Outputs||2 x Stereo 1/4" Outs (Main, Monitor)
1 x RCA Tape Out
|Aux/Effect Sends||Channel 9-12|
|Channel Inserts||Channel 1-8|
|Phantom Power||+48v Switchable|
|Channel EQ||Low, Hi|
Alesis Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and labor from the date of purchase. See the warranty information booklet enclosed with your item for more information.