Alesis Strike Drum Module
Alesis Strike Drum Module is by far the most versatile and capable module the company has ever offered. A large measure of the amazing playability and character of this module is due to the expansive sound library with over 136 custom kits made from over 1,800 instruments and 45,000 samples.
- Over 136 preset kits, 1,800 instruments and 45,000 samples
- 4.3" color display provides visual feedback for dialing in your sound and editing parameters
- 12 × trigger inputs for Alesis and other electronic drum triggers
- Variable hi-hat pedal input
- Mixing surface with 12 individual faders for tactile control over your drum sound
- 2 × 1/4" TRS main audio outputs
- 8 × individual 1/4" TRS outputs for ultimate control over your mix in the studio or on stage
- 1/4" headphone output with separate metronome sound
- External SD card slot for saving and loading user kits, instruments and samples (16GB SD card included)
The module has onboard sampling capability, SD card storage and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favorite music production software as well as the powerful Strike Software Editor. With this editor, players can assemble their own custom samples into multiple velocity layer and round-robin instruments, piece together the perfect drum kit and then transfer it onto the module via USB.
Every feature and control is incredibly easy to keep track of, thanks to Strike Drum Module's 4.3" color LED screen, which displays all the player's settings and choices at a quick glance. It adds up to unprecedented flexibility and programmability, combined with total mastery of the kit's status.
|Included from Manufacturer||12-connection 1/4" TRS cable snake
16GB SDHC card
|Instrument Sounds||1,800 instruments
45,000 individual instrument samples
|Drum Kits||136 preset kits|
|Trigger Inputs||(12) trigger inputs
Variable hi-hat pedal input
|Sampling||Built-in sampler to edit and assign your own sounds to a kit|
|Internal Storage Capacity||SD card storage up to 32GB|
|Audio Inputs||1/8" stereo input for sampling and external audio playback|
|Audio Outputs||Dual balanced 1/4" stereo main output
(8) balanced 1/4" individual sound outputs
1/4" stereo headphone output
|Storage Type||SD Card|
|Unique Features||4.3" color LED screen
Mixing surface with 12 individual faders
Strike Software Editor software for creating custom kits and instruments
Alesis Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and labor from the date of purchase. See the warranty information booklet enclosed with your item for more information.