Allen & Heath ME-U 10 port PoE Monitor Hub
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
ME-U is a touring grade, 10 port PoE hub providing power and audio to connect multiple ME-1 personal mixers. It comes with a standard input card to interface with GLD and Qu dSnake, dLive, iLive ACE or Aviom A-Net. This card can be replaced with a MADI, Dante or Waves SG card to take a digital feed of up to 40 sources from third party systems.
- 10 ports with locking Ethercon connectors
- Daisy chain for more outputs – up to 19 ME-1s with 2 hubs
- Each port provides power + 40 audio sources to connected ME-1s
- Touring grade build quality
- 2U rack or desk mounting
- Multi-purpose Network port
- Connect PC or Mac for ‘web page’ setup of unit name and IP address, and manual entry of channel names
- Connect iLive AH-Net network to pick up channel names automatically from an iLive system
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|
Limited One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Allen & Heath warrants the Allen &Heath -branded hardware product and accessories contained in the original packaging ("Allen & Heath Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with Allen & Heath's user manuals, technical specifications and other Allen & Heath product published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"). This warranty does not apply to any non-Allen & Heath branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with Allen & Heath hardware. Please refer to the licensing agreement accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to the use of software (“EULA”).
Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither Allen & Heath nor its approved service centres shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
Conditions of Warranty
The equipment has not been subject to misuse either intended or accidental, neglect, or alteration other than as described in the User Guide or Service Manual, or approved by Allen & Heath. The warranty does not cover fader wear and tear. Any necessary adjustment, alteration or repair has been carried out by an authorised Allen & Heath distributor or agent. The defective unit is to be returned carriage prepaid to the place of purchase, an authorised Allen & Heath distributor or agent with proof of purchase. Please discuss this with the distributor or the agent before shipping. Units returned should be packed in the original carton to avoid transit damage.
DISCLAIMER: Allen & Heath shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced. Check with your Allen & Heath distributor or agent for any additional warranty information which may apply. If further assistance is required please contact Allen & Heath Ltd. Any changes or modifications to the equipment not approved by Allen & Heath could void the compliance of the product and therefore the user’s authority to operate it.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days