What's included in this bundle:
40 watt bass combo amplifier with bass scrambler overdrive.
This instrument cable has a metal headshell and spring-steel strain relief, a great addition to this exclusive offer.
The Perfect Practice Amp
Ampeg's BA-110 10" Bass Combo delivers true Ampeg tone at volume levels ideal for practice and rehearsal. With Ampeg's all-new grinding Bass Scrambler overdrive, true 60-degree monitoring angle with accessible front-facing controls and dedicated silent practice features, the BA-110 is perfect for practice, rehearsal or smaller gigs.
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 40 watts RMS power
- 10" Ampeg Custom10 speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind
- Modern flexibility
- True 60 -degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Rugged portability
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design - 34.0 lbs
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Power||40W RMS @ 4ohms, 10% THD+N|
|Speakers||1 x 10"|
|Effects||Bass Scrambler Overdrive|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" Input
(1) 1/8" or 1/4" Aux Input
|Audio Outputs||(1) 1/8" Headphone|
|Product Weight||31 lbs|
|Unique Features||60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity on stage|
2-year electronics, 2-year speakers, nontransferable
90-day tubes and foot switches
Ampeg product owners do not have to actively register their products. When the product is purchased, it is automatically registered with Yamaha Guitar Group, Inc. (Ampeg's parent company). The original receipt / proof of purchase then qualifies as the official warranty card.