What's included in this bundle:
150 watt bass combo amplifier with bass scrambler overdrive.
This instrument cable has a metal headshell and spring-steel strain relief. A great addition to this exclusive offer.
The RH1C headphones from Yamaha are lightweight, portable and durable. The RH1C is the perfect accessory for keyboards, electronic drums, or portable audio devices.
The World's Most Popular Combo
Ampeg’s BA-115 15" Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone in a 150W design with performance-driven features perfect for the stage. The ruggedly portable design provides a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle that adds clarity in any situation. The BA-115 features Bass Scrambler overdrive plus flexible tone-shaping and professional performance features in a portable, powerful 15" combo.
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 150 watts RMS power
- 15" Ampeg Custom15 speaker
- 1" HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- Modern flexibility
- True 60 -degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out
- Independent effects send and return
- HF mute defeats horn for a rounder, more vintage tone
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone out for silent solo practice
- Rugged portability
- Road-worthy 15mm poplar ply construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design - 45.0 lbs
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Power||150W RMS @ 8ohms, 10% THD+N|
|Speakers||1 x 15"|
|Effects||Bass Scrambler Overdrive|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" Input
(1) 1/8" or 1/4" Aux Input
|Audio Outputs||(1) XLR Balanced Line Out
(1) 1/8" Headphone
|Product Weight||45 lbs|
|Unique Features||60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity on stage|
2-year electronics, 2-year speakers, nontransferable
90-day tubes and foot switches
Ampeg product owners do not have to actively register their products. When the product is purchased, it is automatically registered with Loud Technologies Inc. (Ampeg's parent company). The original receipt / proof of purchase then qualifies as the official warranty card.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.