Shop now, thank yourself later!
What's included in this bundle:
450 watt bass combo amplifier with bass scrambler overdrive.
Keep your rig protected with this rugged nylon cover. Fitted for the Ampeg BA-115 and BA-210 combo bass amps.
Clip the tuner to your headstock, flick on the power, and you're ready to tune. As you play a string, the built-in sensor will quickly read the instrument's vibrations and indicate the pitch in the meter.
This instrument cable has a metal headshell and spring-steel strain relief, a great addition to this exclusive offer.
This height adjustable stand is very stable and won't scratch your instrument's finish.
Engineered for digital program materials, Audio-Technica ATH-M2X open-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability. They provide a clean, linear low end response and include an 11.5' cable with 1/8" stereo mini-plug and 1/4" phone plug adapter.
This cable is great for connecting equipment that uses 3.5mm (1/8") mini connectors like mp3 players, smartphones, tablets, portable CD players, and more.
Ampeg’s BA-210 2x10" Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a powerful 450W design perfect for keeping up with a full band. The ruggedly portable design provides a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity on stage. The BA-210 features Bass Scrambler overdrive plus flexible tone-shaping and stage-ready features in a powerful 2x10" combo.
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 450 watts RMS power
- 2x10" Ampeg Custom10 speakers
- 1" HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- Modern flexibility
- True 60 -degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out
- Independent effects send and return
- HF mute defeats horn for a rounder, more vintage tone
- Extension speaker output for powering additional cabs
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone out for silent solo practice
- Rugged portability
- Road-worthy 15mm poplar ply construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design - 48.0 lbs
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Power||450 watts RMS
|Speakers||(2) 10" Custom10 Speakers|
|Effects||Bass Scrambler Overdrive|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" Input
(1) 1/8" or 1/4" Aux Input
|Audio Outputs||(1) XLR Balanced Line Out
(1) 1/4" Extension Speaker Out
(1) 1/8" Headphone
|Unique Features||60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity on stage|
2-year electronics, 2-year speakers, nontransferable
90-day tubes and foot switches
Ampeg product owners do not have to actively register their products. When the product is purchased, it is automatically registered with Yamaha Guitar Group, Inc. (Ampeg's parent company). The original receipt / proof of purchase then qualifies as the official warranty card.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.