Ampeg PF-500 Portaflex Bass Amp Head
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 5/15/23 - 5/31/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Ampeg’s Portaflex PF-500 bass head delivers a staggering 500W of power in an ultra-compact design providing pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package. Precise tone controls and gig-friendly input/output options provide ultimate flexibility. Pair it with our PF Series flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg’s iconic Portaflex originals.
- RMS power output: 500W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out
- Pre/post EQ option
- -40 dB pad
- Ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (footswitchable)
- Power amp in/ preamp out
- 1/8” headphone out / line in
- -15 dB input pad
- Mute (footswitchable)
- Power supply: switching
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" Input
(1) 1/8" Aux Input
|Audio Outputs||XLR Line Out
Speaker L+R Out
|EQ||Bass, Mid, Treble|
2-year electronics, 2-year speakers, nontransferable
90-day tubes and foot switches
Ampeg product owners do not have to actively register their products. When the product is purchased, it is automatically registered with Yamaha Guitar Group, Inc. (Ampeg's parent company). The original receipt / proof of purchase then qualifies as the official warranty card.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days