Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI Overdrive Pedal CABLE KIT
From Current price: $279.99
To Current price: $312.99
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Bass di with scrambler overdrive. This is a true Ampeg preamp, delivering a wide range of Ampeg tone perfect for the stage.
This instrument cable has a metal headshell and spring-steel strain relief, a great addition to this exclusive offer.
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
The Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI with Scrambler Overdrive is a true Ampeg preamp, delivering a wide range of Ampeg tone perfect for the stage. The classic Ampeg EQ offers additional tonal control including Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo tone shaping. Plus, you can dial in tube-like grind with the all-new Bass Scrambler overdrive. The SCR-DI has all the connections to get Ampeg tone out of any rig and send it all to front-of-house to ensure the audience hears your tone. With a built-in headphone out and aux in for practicing along with backing tracks, the SCR-DI is also a fantastic practice tool that can fit right into your gig bag.
Classic Ampeg Tone
- Legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits
- Wide range of authentic Ampeg tones from smooth Portaflex to harmonically-rich SVT
The Bass Player's DI
- The connections you need to drive your rig and deliver your exact tone to front-of-house
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out with ground lift
- Affected 1/4" output
- Unaffected 1/4" thru
Total Tonal Control
- A complete Ampeg EQ pedal with massive tone choices
- Classic 3-band tone stack
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for additional tonal flexibility
Powerful Bass Overdrive Pedal
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers true SVT grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend controls
Built To Last
- Roadworthy die-cast zinc chassis construction
- Durable metal switches
- No-slip rubber feet for solid stage performance
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" Input
1/4" Aux In
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Line Out
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Power Adaptor||9-12 VDC @ 100mA|
1-Year, nontransferable warranty
Ampeg product owners do not have to actively register their products. When the product is purchased, it is automatically registered with Yamaha Guitar Group, Inc. (Ampeg's parent company) The original receipt / proof of purchase then qualifies as the official warranty card.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days