Analogue Solutions Fusebox Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
Free Analogue Solutions T-Shirt with Purchase
Fusebox is a three-VCO monosynth with the legendary Analogue Solutions vintage synth sound. All its voice and modulation circuits are 100% analog. Fusebox features an advanced choice of modulation and melodic possibilities right out of the box before even plugging in MIDI.
Fusebox has no preset memory — each sound is unique and created by the user! There is no digital quantization, stepping or 'locking in' by a CPU.
Fusebox is designed, engineered and built in England by Analogue Solutions, who have over 24 years of experience in the synthesizer industry.
- 3 VCOs, each featuring sawtooth and square wave
- CV inputs for pitch and pulse width on each VCO
- VCO1 also has an octave switch and cross-modulation switch (FM)
- VCO2 has a wide range switch to make the tuning range very wide (down to LF!) as well as oscillator sync
- VCO3 also has a wide range switch and can be decoupled from MIDI pitch control, make it a free running oscillator ideal for modulation duties
- VCO2 and VCO3 can both be used as LFOs
- White noise source
- Sub-oscillator, taken from VCO3
- Mixer with mute switches and additional audio inputs
- Multimode 12dB filter featuring low pass, high pass, band pass and notch modes
- VCA with EG and thru (bypass) switch
- LFO with delay (fade in) parameter
- 2 envelope generators with triggering options
- MIDI in/out/thru
- Interval Generator, a special type of pitch transposer, allows you to set 6 different pitches to each of the switches and then transpose the VCOs manually to create performances, great when used in conjunction with the arpeggiator and/or Patternator
- Arpeggiator via MIDI input, can also be used as a simple 16-note sequencer and will transmit individual arpeggio notes to MIDI out
- Patternator, a unique type of sequencer and rhythm generator, lets you use 4 CV controls to create melodic loops while allowing you to change the the loop using the Skip and Reset switches in real time, while also using the 2 Beat knobs to alter the 8-step gate/trigger pattern generator
- Unique artistic case design
- Real hardwood sides from sustainable source can be removed and flipped around, allowing the synth to be laid flat
- MIDI-to-CV output socket including clock
- All circuits have extensive 1/8" CV/gate input and output sockets
- Fusebox can be cross-patched within itself to create an infinite range of sounds, or it can be patched with other CV-capable synths and modular rigs
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Number of Keys||None|
|Voices of Polyphony||Monophonic|
|Oscillators per Voice||3 plus Sub|
|Sequencer||Patternator probability-based sequence generator|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru|
Analogue Solutions Warranty
This device comes with a 1 year (from purchase date) back to base warranty, i.e., customer must arrange and pay for shipping to and from Analogue Solutions or the dealer from which purchased.
This warranty shall not apply where the product has been subject to alteration, misuse, accident, neglect (such as extremes of temperature and/or moisture) or to wear resulting from normal use.
At the sole discretion of Analogue Solutions, the warranty is deemed to be void should the unit be or considered to have been opened or any other modifications or tampering be carried out by unauthorized parties.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.