Analogue Solutions Medic Modules Cranial Saw
Free Analogue Solutions T-Shirt with Purchase
Analogue Solutions Medic Modules Cranial Saw is an advanced VCO / sub-oscillator eurorack module with glide, featuring a whole range of flexible modulation possibilities to appease even the most demanding musicians and eurorack enthusiasts. A dual VCO with built in sub-oscillator, audio mixer and many other useful features, it is a 'one stop' choice for a good VCO package. Features such as 'freerun' and the glide disconnect of VCO1 as well as individual mod CV for VCO2 allow a great range of sounds and weird effects to be produced when cross mod is patched or sync used. A lot of thought has been put into all of this! The idea is to allow production of a wide range of VCO sound effects with the minimum amount of patches, though, of course, patching can be done.
- Two discrete component VCOs based on early 1970s circuits
- Main pitch CV input goes through a glide/portamento circuit
- Each VCO has a pulse width slider and PWM CV input sockets
- Built-in mixer allows the two VCOs and the sub-oscillator to be mixed via their own attenuators
- Both VCOs can be switched between saw or square waveforms
- Both VCOs have sync
- VCO1 can be set to 'freerun,' meaning it will not track the incoming pitch CV
- VCO1 can be disconnected from the glide circuit
- All sliders fitted with LEDs
- Tune slider will flash in accordance with the pitch of VCO1
- Module controls
- GLIDE knob: controls glide time
- GLIDE switch: excludes VCO1 from glide function
- VCO1 FREERUN switch: when enabled the VCO will no longer track the PITCH CV input
- SYNC switch: enables VCO sync
- WAVE switches: dual switches determine whether each VCO's saw or square wave is sent to the mixer
- TUNE slider: sets pitch for both VCOs
- DETUNE slider: detunes VCO2 relative to VCO1
- VCO2 MOD slider: attenuates the CV signal patched to the VCO2 CV socket
- PW1 & PW2 sliders: allow the pulse width of each VCO's square wave to be set manually
- VCO1 / VCO2 / SUB sliders: set the levels of the audio sources that are sent to the mixer
- Patch points
- PITCH input: 1V/octave pitch CV input
- MOD CV and VCO2 CV inputs: 3 modulation CV inputs
- VCO1/VCO2 PW inputs: pulse width CV inputs
- SUB output: audio output from the sub-oscillator, pre-mixer
- VCO1/VCO2 square wave outputs: square (PW) audio outputs from each VCO, pre-mixer
- MIX OUT output: post-mixer output
- Physical specifications
- Size: 38hp
- Module depth: 25mm
- Power usage: 15mA @ 12V, 28mA @ -12V
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Power Cable|
|Module Power Usage||15mA @ +12V
28mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||VCO1 can be set to 'freerun'
VCO1 can be disconnected from the glide circuit
Analogue Solutions Warranty
This device comes with a 1 year (from purchase date) back to base warranty, i.e., customer must arrange and pay for shipping to and from Analogue Solutions or the dealer from which purchased.
This warranty shall not apply where the product has been subject to alteration, misuse, accident, neglect (such as extremes of temperature and/or moisture) or to wear resulting from normal use.
At the sole discretion of Analogue Solutions, the warranty is deemed to be void should the unit be or considered to have been opened or any other modifications or tampering be carried out by unauthorized parties.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.