Analogue Solutions Medic Modules EKG
Free Analogue Solutions T-Shirt with Purchase
Analogue Solutions Medic Modules EKG (Elektro Kardio Gramm) is a versatile 8-step analog sequencer for eurorack modular synthesizers. Each step has a unique Function Control and can be turned off, skipped, repeated or set as a reset point.
- Versatile 8-step analog sequencer
- Each step has a unique Function Control
- Each step can be turned off, skipped, repeated or set as a reset point
- LED sliders
- Sliders have dust covers
- Forensic UV ink
- High quality solid construction
- Super durable front panel print with wipe clean 'medical' surface
- Function Control details
- Mode 1: This is essentially a rest. No gate sent out. OFF.
- Mode 2: The step is played once, with one gate being x1 sent out
- Mode 3: The step is played twice, with two gates being x2 sent out
- Mode 4: The step is played thrice, with three gates being x3 sent out
- Mode 5: The step is played four times, with four gates x4 being sent out
- Mode 6: The step is entirely missed and the sequencer SKIP instead jumps to the next step
- Mode 7: The sequencer plays backwards all the REV(erse) way to step one
- Mode 8: Sequencer resets to step one. This step is RESET not 'played.' Use this to change sequence length.
- Patch points
- CLOCK IN input: This is the clock input. Use a 5V clock signal or a signal from an LFO.
- TEMPO 1/2 IN input: When this socket receives 5V, the sequencer will run at half speed.
- RESET IN input: When this socket receives a 5V signal, the sequencer will reset to Step 1.
- CV OUT output: Connect the CV out to your modular synth's VCO to control pitch, to cutoff on your filter, etc.
- GATE OUT output: Connect this to the EG trigger input on your synth. Output is 5V.
- Physical specifications
- Size: 38hp
- Module depth: 25mm
- Power usage: 15mA @ +12V, 28mA @ -12V.
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Doepfer-style Power Cable|
|Module Power Usage||15mA @ +12V
28mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||Each step has a unique Function Control and can be turned off, skipped, repeated or set as a reset point.|
Analogue Solutions Warranty
This device comes with a 1 year (from purchase date) back to base warranty, i.e., customer must arrange and pay for shipping to and from Analogue Solutions or the dealer from which purchased.
This warranty shall not apply where the product has been subject to alteration, misuse, accident, neglect (such as extremes of temperature and/or moisture) or to wear resulting from normal use.
At the sole discretion of Analogue Solutions, the warranty is deemed to be void should the unit be or considered to have been opened or any other modifications or tampering be carried out by unauthorized parties.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.