What's included in this bundle:
The Telemark multimode filter module is based on the filter of the legendary Analogue Solutions Telemark semi-modular synthesizer.
Set of five 12" black patch cords, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for eurorack modular synthesizers.
Analogue Solutions Telemark multimode filter module is based on the filter of the legendary Analogue Solutions Telemark semi-modular synthesizer.
Its origins lie in the original 1970s Oberheim SEM, though it has developed a character of its own. The filter is a 12dB/octave multimode type with low pass, band pass, high pass and notch modes. Additionally, the notch filter can be varied for an even wider range of sounds. Use of gain and Q allow for even more possibilities.
No special knowledge is required to use this filter - just plug your audio in on the left, and your audio out on the right. Optionally (and recommended!), patch a control voltage in to give the sound movement.
- Pure analog circuitry
- Telemark synthesizer filter
- Four filter modes: low pass, high pass, band pass, notch
- Resonance (Q) boost feature
- Slim design
- Spun metal knob caps
- Module controls
- INPUT LEVEL knob: attenuates the input level of the audio signal
- PEAK knob: sets filter resonance level
- CUT-OFF knob: sets filter cutoff frequency
- CV 1 LEVEL knob: attenuates incoming CV level at CV1 input jack
- NOTCH knob: sets balance between low pass and high pass levels at NOTCH output jack
- GAIN switch: engage to boost input signal, allows for easier overdriving of filter
- Q switch: engage to increase filter feedback and self-oscillation
- Patch points
- A.IN input: audio input to the filter
- CV1 / CV2 / CV3 inputs: feed control voltages into these to affect cutoff frequency
- LP, HP, BP and NOTCH outputs: filter outputs for low pass, high pass, band pass and notch modes respectively
- Physical specifications
- Size: 18hp
- Module depth: 35mm
- Power usage: 15mA @ +12V, 28mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||15 mA @ +12V
28 mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||Multimode filter with low pass, band pass, high pass and notch types|
Analogue Solutions Warranty
This device comes with a 1 year (from purchase date) back to base warranty, i.e., customer must arrange and pay for shipping to and from Analogue Solutions or the dealer from which purchased.
This warranty shall not apply where the product has been subject to alteration, misuse, accident, neglect (such as extremes of temperature and/or moisture) or to wear resulting from normal use.
At the sole discretion of Analogue Solutions, the warranty is deemed to be void should the unit be or considered to have been opened or any other modifications or tampering be carried out by unauthorized parties.