Arturia KeyLab MkII 49 MIDI/USB/CV Controller - Black
Arturia KeyLab MkII 49 represents a quantum leap in terms of control, quality and expression, featuring a responsive keyboard action with 49 keys, an aluminum chassis, an advanced, configurable interface, 16 RGB backlit performance pads, 9 large faders, 9 rotary encoders, 5 expression control inputs, 4 CV/gate outputs, smart category controls and, of course, MIDI and USB connectivity. KeyLab MkII 49 also includes an impressive software bundle: Arturia Piano V virtual piano instrument, Arturia Analog Lab 4 and Ableton Live Lite.
A truly majestic MIDI controller
A new generation of MIDI controller is here with a focus on incredible build quality, superb durability, expressive control and ergonomic features that are simply a joy to use and a pleasure to behold. Everything about this controller is the result of careful thought and research. Its DAW control section features easily switchable magnetic label strips for maximum personalization. The interface is laid out in a smart way that keeps the learning curve to a minimum. Its CV/gate functionality lets you take control of vintage outboard synths or modular devices. KeyLab MkII 49 is a controller for control freaks.
Professional in every way
From its solid metal housing to its responsive performance pads, from its programmable user maps to the advanced connectivity, KeyLab MkII 49 is a controller keyboard that puts you in the driver's seat. Take full control over your DAW, instruments, effects and outboard equipment using its hugely configurable user maps and assign any parameter you want to its multiple switches, performance pads, rotary knobs and large faders.
Expressive and inspiring
The focal point of a controller keyboard is often one of its most overlooked features, but not with KeyLab MkII 49! This total control solution features the superbly playable, luxurious-feeling keybed found in Arturia's flagship MatrixBrute synthesizer. Calibrated to capture every nuance of your performance, from soft flourishes to hammering chords, and with aftertouch, KeyLab MkII puts the 'keyboard' back into 'controller keyboard.'
- Sumptuous build: housed in a glorious aluminum chassis, capped with real wood side panels and featuring gorgeous machined aluminum mod and pitch bend wheels, KeyLab MkII 49 adds a touch of class to any studio setting.
- Luxury keyboard: sporting the same opulent synth keybed as Arturia's flagship MatrixBrute synthesizer, KeyLab MkII 49 lets keyboard players truly express themselves.
- Tactile controls: 9 large faders and 9 rotary knobs give you full control over your DAW projects and also your software instrument and effect parameters thanks to intelligent mapping.
- 16 pads: multi-function RGB performance pads not only let you accurately capture percussive playing, but also play pre-programmed chords and quickly switch among stored control maps.
- DAW control with magnetic overlays: with KeyLab MkII 49, you never need to guess if you're hitting the right button because magnetic overlays for the ten most popular DAWs are included so you can use all 16 transport controls to maximum effect.
- Configurable inputs: this controller features not only sustain and expression inputs, but also three configurable aux inputs for total creative control over your sound, both on stage and in the studio.
- Modular connectivity: hook up to external synths and modules using pitch CV, gate and two CV modulation controls.
- Quick access buttons: need a piano sound? Just press the piano button and the included Arturia Analog Lab software will show you your options. Want a lead or bass? You know what to do...
- Premium software included: KeyLab MkII 49 comes complete with inspiring software, including Arturia Piano V physically-modeled piano studio, Arturia Analog Lab preset collection and Ableton Live Lite digital audio workstation. No other controller comes close.
- Total integration: KeyLab MkII 49 gives unfettered access to every element of Arturia's own software instruments, making it the ideal controller for owners of Arturia V Collection (sold separately).
|Included from Manufacturer||DAW Commands section overlay panels
Anti ground loop adapter
Arturia Analog Lab 4
Ableton Live Lite
|Number of Keys||49|
|Key Action||Synth action|
|Onboard Controllers||Pitch bend wheel
(16) RGB backlit pads
|Control Connections||1/4" expression pedal input
1/4" sustain pedal input
(3) 1/4" aux control inputs
|MIDI Control Zones||1|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|Compatible Devices||Mac/PC, iOS, Android|
Arturia Hardware Warranty
Arturia hardware warranty is one year parts & labor, except for issues caused by the customer, such as mechanical/electrical damage, that are non-warranty.
All warranty repairs/exchanges are handled through the new Arturia Service Center in Bellingham, WA.
For warranty service, an RA# must first be obtained from Arturia.
Arturia will pay for return shipping of the repaired/exchanged product to the store/customer.
Arturia Service may charge a fee (restocking or return to dealer fee) for products that are received with 'no problem found' (returned to Arturia without being tested prior).