Arturia KeyStep 37 Controller and Sequencer
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Arturia KeyStep 37 goes beyond an easy-to-use 64-step sequencer, arpeggiator and MIDI keyboard. It's responsive, dynamic and expanded in every direction to encourage musical exploration: the controller that's built to inspire.
- 37-note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- RGB LED keyboard indicators for note tracking
- 64-step sequencer with 8 patterns
- 8-note polyphony per step
- Step recording and live recording sequencer modes
- Mono and overdub recording options
- 8-mode arpeggiator with random modes
- Chord mode offers 12 chord voicings, including a user-defined chord
- Unique strum, velocity and note controls for Chord mode
- Scale mode lets you quantize the keyboard to a scale of your choice
- 5 scales to choose from, including a user-defined scale
- 16 assignable and adjustable MIDI CC controls
- USB, MIDI, CV and clock connectivity
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
This is the familiar Arturia KeyStep formula, expanded. KeyStep 37 features a velocity-sensitive 37-note keybed, complete with aftertouch and RGB LED feedback, while remaining lightweight and compact.
At the center of the control panel you'll find 4 knobs coupled with an LED readout, giving you instant access to inspiring new expressive tools and MIDI tweaking.
Front panel controls unlock KeyStep 37's unique Chord mode. Choose from 12 chord types and an array of strum effects, and spread the voices out into complex velocity-sensitive parts that respond like a stringed instrument.
Map out KeyStep 37's 3-octave keyboard range with a scale of your choice using Scale mode. Any key you play will automatically quantize to the nearest note in the chosen scale.
Tap into the inner workings of your MIDI hardware and software with assignable 16 MIDI CC parameters across 4 switchable banks. Use the 4 assignable knobs to tweak settings on the fly for dynamic performances.
Hook up your synth hardware with 5-pin MIDI in/out. Control your favorite VST instruments with MIDI over USB. Use CV pitch, gate and mod connections for modular integration. Analog sync in/out keeps everything in time without hassle. Use all of this connectivity all at the same time.
KeyStep 37 includes a free license for Ableton Live Lite, an accessible music-making suite for your Mac or PC. Register KeyStep 37 for your free Live Lite download and get creative right out the box.
|Included from Manufacturer||USB cable
Anti-ground loop adapter
|Number of Keys||37|
|Key Action||Synth action slim keys with velocity and aftertouch|
|Onboard Controllers||Touch strips for pitch bend and modulation
4 multi-function knobs
|Control Connections||1/8" pitch CV output
1/8" gate output
1/8" mod CV output
1/8" sync output
1/8" sync input
|Sequencer||64-step sequencer with 8 patterns
8-note polyphony per step
|Product Weight||3.97 lb|
Arturia Hardware Warranty
Arturia hardware warranty is one year parts & labor, except for issues caused by the customer, such as mechanical/electrical damage, that are non-warranty.
All warranty repairs/exchanges are handled through the new Arturia Service Center in Bellingham, WA.
For warranty service, an RA# must first be obtained from Arturia.
Arturia will pay for return shipping of the repaired/exchanged product to the store/customer.
Arturia Service may charge a fee (restocking or return to dealer fee) for products that are received with 'no problem found' (returned to Arturia without being tested prior).
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days