Arturia KeyStep Pro gives musicians incredible sequencing and performance power in a compact, versatile controller with 37 slim keys. Letting you fully articulate your musical ideas, this expressive little sequencer truly puts the power at your fingertips. Control and animate your instruments the way you truly want to: KeyStep Pro removes the barriers between you and the music you want to create.
- 37 slim keys with velocity and aftertouch sensitive and an LED above each key for visual feedback
- 4-track step sequencer with 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Melodic sequencer with realtime recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- 24-part drum sequencer with polyrhythm
- Performance-oriented sequencer with forward and two random playing modes, pattern randomization, quantized or unquantized recording and looping
- Arpeggiator: 7 arpeggiator modes, 5 octave range
- Chord mode
- Controller mode: use the 5 encoders to send CCs and automate CCs
- Crisp OLED display
- 4 × CV, gate, and mod outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, USB, clock synchronization
- Metronome with built-in speaker and line output
Unlock your potential
Take full control of your modular rigs, outboard synths and software studio all at the same time with 4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks, a 16-part integrated drum sequencer, intuitive controls that make even complex performances a breeze and unparalleled connectivity. If you prefer keys to pads, you're in for a treat: KeyStep Pro features a great-feeling 3-octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch, 37 slim keys with an expressive feel.
Hit the stage
KeyStep Pro makes gigging easy and fun with instant and intuitive access to inspiring performance features like its multi-mode arpeggiator, randomness, easy chord mode and real-time recording for creating on the fly. The crisp OLED and LED-illuminated controls will help you see it all in the dark, too.
Unite your gear
Your ever-growing collection of boutique modular gear, vintage synths and software instruments can finally perform in unison, thanks to the jaw-dropping connectivity KeyStep Pro has to offer: 4 CV, gate and mod outputs, 8 dedicated drum gate outputs, clocks, MIDI in, 2 MIDI outs, a solo metronome output, a sustain input to let you get expressive with your performance and USB for easy power and DAW/softsynth control.
If you prefer to create music in the box, KeyStep Pro can help your creativity come alive, too. Easily sequence and arpeggiate your virtual instruments, sync KeyStep Pro with your software studio and switch to the dedicated Control Mode to control parameters in your favorite synths and effects. The possibilities are limitless.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply
|Number of Keys||37|
|Key Action||Synth action slim keys with velocity and aftertouch|
|Onboard Controllers||Touch strips for pitch bend and modulation|
|Control Connections||(4) sets of 1/8" pitch CV / gate / mod outputs
(10) 1/8" drum gate outputs
1/8" clock in, out and reset outputs
1/4" sustain pedal input
|Sequencer||4-track step sequencer with up to 64 steps per sequence and up to 16 notes of polyphony per step|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|Product Weight||5.95 lb|
Arturia Hardware Warranty
Arturia hardware warranty is one year parts & labor, except for issues caused by the customer, such as mechanical/electrical damage, that are non-warranty.
All warranty repairs/exchanges are handled through the new Arturia Service Center in Bellingham, WA.
For warranty service, an RA# must first be obtained from Arturia.
Arturia will pay for return shipping of the repaired/exchanged product to the store/customer.
Arturia Service may charge a fee (restocking or return to dealer fee) for products that are received with 'no problem found' (returned to Arturia without being tested prior).