Arturia MatrixBrute Noir Analog Synthesizer
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $50 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you open a new Synchrony Music credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $299 or more.
Arturia MatrixBrute Noir is a hugely versatile analog synth that features three Brute oscillators, two output filters, five analog effects and a vast modulation matrix. Take the flexibility of an analog modular system and add the convenience of digital controls for a complete sound design machine. MatrixBrute Noir is a sleek-looking black edition of the popular MatrixBrute.
- Sleek black edition of MatrixBrute
- Pure analog sound: linear VCO & LFO, saw, square, triangle, sine, LFO time divisions, key tracking
- 49 full-size keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Intuitive sound shaping: UltraSaw, Pulse Width, Metalizer and Sub VCOs can supercharge your tone
- Noise generator with white, pink, blue and red noise
- 3 unique envelope generators
- Plays well with others: MatrixBrute features a 5-input audio mixer with filter routing as well as extensive connectivity including 12 CV/gate inputs and outputs
- Climb the ladder: multi-mode Steiner-Parker and ladder filters, able to be used solo or together in series or parallel
- Brute factor: add a little controlled insanity to your sound
- Arpeggiator and 64-step sequencer
- Analog effects section including delays, flanger, chorus and reverb
Analog sound, digital brain
MatrixBrute Noir features the best aspects of both worlds: pure analog sound creation and shaping with comprehensive digital mapping and preset storage behind the scenes. Feel right at home sitting at MatrixBrute's control panel with access to Arturia's trademark sawtooth, pulse and triangle waves as well as the unique Brute waveshapers. MatrixBrute Noir also features two superb filters: Arturia's acidic Steiner-Parker and a creamy ladder filter based on Bob Moog's legendary design.
The power of the matrix
The possibilities expand almost infinitely when you start integrating the modulation matrix. With hundreds of virtual patch points, you'll discover sounds you never thought possible. The matrix has many different functions, lets you save and recall presets and acts as an advanced step-sequencer. Analog CV/gate outputs on the back panel control all your analog modular gear.
So many knobs to tweak, so many sounds to shape. With such a limitless array of possibilities, you'll quickly realize the downside of only having one pair of hands. Fortunately, MatrixBrute Noir features 4 macro encoders that let you stack several parameters into one knob, putting you in full control of your performance.
The key to performance
49 full-size keys feature velocity and aftertouch for an expressive performance. The true analog effects section adds that sparkle to your sound, keeping it all in the analog domain for extra grit. Widen up the pads with the stereo chorus, use mono and stereo delays to add space and repetition, add a classic vintage-style flanger and a touch of reverb for the finishing touches.
With instant preset recall, true invention in a live setting awaits at your fingertips. Choose from an expanded sonic palette of presets, 256 of which can be stored on MatrixBrute at any time, and let the ride begin. Combined with an impressive arpeggiator and sequencer, you can evolve your melodies and textures with power and deep originality.
|Included from Manufacturer||USB cable
|Number of Keys||49|
|Key Action||Synth action with velocity and aftertouch|
|Programs/Presets||128 factory presets
256 memory locations
|Voices of Polyphony||Monophonic with paraphonic and duo/split modes|
|Oscillators per Voice||3 plus Sub|
|Internal Storage Capacity||256 preset locations|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" external audio input|
|Audio Outputs||Dual 1/4" stereo main output
1/4" stereo headphone output
|Control Connections||2 × 1/4" assignable expression pedal inputs
1/4" assignable footswitch input
12 × CV/gate inputs
12 × CV/gate outputs
|Onboard Controllers||Pitch bend
4 × assignable macro encoders
|Height||4.21" with panel lowered|
|Product Weight||48.5 lb|
|Unique Features||Modulation matrix for custom internal routing|
Arturia Hardware Warranty
Arturia hardware warranty is one year parts & labor, except for issues caused by the customer, such as mechanical/electrical damage, that are non-warranty.
All warranty repairs/exchanges are handled through the new Arturia Service Center in Bellingham, WA.
For warranty service, an RA# must first be obtained from Arturia.
Arturia will pay for return shipping of the repaired/exchanged product to the store/customer.
Arturia Service may charge a fee (restocking or return to dealer fee) for products that are received with 'no problem found' (returned to Arturia without being tested prior).
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days