Arturia MiniBrute 2 Noir Special Edition Analog Synthesizer
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- CELEBRATE SYNTHS OF SUMMER!FREE Limited Edition Synths of Summer shirt with purchase.
As a spiritual successor to the legendary MiniBrute, the instrument that pioneered the affordable analog revolution, Arturia MiniBrute 2 builds on this power, opens up exciting possibilities with a revolutionary connection system and eurorack compatibility. Where the original MiniBrute brought analog synthesis to the masses, MiniBrute 2 brings the huge potential of eurorack modular to a new audience. This cutting edge synth adds new exciting features without losing sight of what made the original so special: analog tone with powerful sound shaping features.
- 2 multi-voice VCOs, loopable envelopes, twin LFOs, self oscillating multimode filter
- 3-track, 64-step sequencer and sync-locked arpeggiator
- High-quality MatrixBrute-style keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- Mod matrix with 48 CV inputs and outputs
- Can be integrated into the Arturia RackBrute system (sold separately)
Inspiring synth power
Featuring two of Arturia's legendary Brute oscillators, the classic Steiner-Parker filter, an innovative looping envelope and hands-on control for every parameter, MiniBrute 2 is a monosynth to be reckoned with. There's also a Keystep-style sequencer/arpeggiator to give you maximum creative flexibility, letting you create a practically unlimited variety of sounds.
Like its predecessor, MiniBrute 2 is fast, fun and easy to use. Its features are simply laid out and intuitive, making it a great starting point for musicians to learn the basics of analog synthesis. Synth experts will love exploring the exciting sounds made possible through the diverse controls, mod matrix and eurorack compatibility. Connect via CV, MIDI or USB, sync to a DrumBrute, an Akai MPC Live or a Korg Volca – MiniBrute 2 lets you create your ideal synth ecosystem.
A modular solution
One of the most exciting aspects of MiniBrute 2 is how perfectly it integrates into modular setups. It features a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations, letting you experiment with the instrument's own sound or hook it up to synth and effect modules. Featuring a unique connection system, it is also fully compatible with the Arturia RackBrute module housing system (sold separately).
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply|
|Number of Keys||25|
|Key Action||Synth action with velocity and aftertouch (velocity as MIDI/USB controller only)|
|Voices of Polyphony||Monophonic: voltage-controlled oscillator with sub-oscillator|
|Oscillators per Voice||1 plus Sub|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" external audio input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" main output
1/4" headphone output
|Control Connections||48 × CV patch points|
|Onboard Controllers||Mod wheel assignable to filter cutoff, vibrato or LFO amount
Pitch wheel with selectable bend range
|Product Weight||8.8 lb|
|Unique Features||100% analog audio signal path
Oscillator wave mixer
Steiner-Parker multimode filter
Brute Factor, Ultrasaw and Metalizer controls
Arturia Hardware Warranty
Arturia hardware warranty is one year parts & labor, except for issues caused by the customer, such as mechanical/electrical damage, that are non-warranty.
All warranty repairs/exchanges are handled through the new Arturia Service Center in Bellingham, WA.
For warranty service, an RA# must first be obtained from Arturia.
Arturia will pay for return shipping of the repaired/exchanged product to the store/customer.
Arturia Service may charge a fee (restocking or return to dealer fee) for products that are received with 'no problem found' (returned to Arturia without being tested prior).
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days