Arturia PolyBrute 6-Voice Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- CELEBRATE SYNTHS OF SUMMER!FREE Limited Edition Synths of Summer shirt with purchase.
The 6-voice pure analog Arturia PolyBrute builds on award-winning technology and sound to deliver the polysynth you've been waiting for. PolyBrute has an expansive morphing architecture and a solid, expressive 61-key range that'll take your sound where no synth has gone before.
- 6-voice analog morphing polysynth
- 61-note velocity- and pressure-sensitive keyboard
- 2 Brute waveshaping oscillators per voice
- Noise generator ranging from red to white noise
- Dual filter design: Steiner multimode and 24db ladder
- Master filter control and filter FM
- 3 LFOs and 3 envelope generators
- Matrix interface for modulation, sequencing and preset control
- Each preset has 2 states, seamlessly blended with the Morph control
- Split or layer the keybed with the morphable sonic states
- Select poly, mono or unison modes for the keyboard
- Revolutionary 3-axis Morphée controller for realtime tactile expression
- Assignable ribbon controller above keybed
- Pitch wheel and assignable multi-function mod wheel
- 64-step sequencer with motion recorder and automation
- Multi-mode complex arpeggiator
- Built-in stereo digital effects including reverb, chorus and delay
- MIDI in, out and thru 5-pin DIN connectivity plus USB MIDI
- PolyBrute Connect Mac/PC software for easy library and workflow management
- Optional wooden legs (sold separately)
Evolution of the 'Brute
Use PolyBrute's 6 voices polyphonically, in splits and layers or stack them in unison mode. Each pure analog voice is a feature-packed sonic power tool featuring two highly versatile Brute waveshaping VCOs, a full-spectrum noise generator, an enhanced Steiner multimode filter, a custom lowpass ladder filter, 3 LFOs, 3 Envelope Generators and more. They all meet up in the matrix to bring you patching flexibility normally reserved for modular systems.
Morph or modulate?
Imagine being able to smoothly sweep all parameters at once. PolyBrute goes even further, with each preset existing in two states simultaneously and a dedicated Morph knob that lets you seamlessly morph between them. Great-feeling pitch and assignable multifunction wheels provide familiar expressivity and there's even an assignable touch-sensitive strip immediately above the keyboard. The heart of PolyBrute's expressive performability is the Morphée three-dimensional touchpad: this revolutionary feature offers 3-axis control over patch morphing, sequence/arpeggiator randomization or up to 32 assigned matrix modulations per axis. PolyBrute is further equipped with 3 LFOs and 3 envelope generators.
Enter the matrix
The modulation matrix is the digital brain to PolyBrute's analog heart, a flexible, hands-on interface with multiple functions that can be tailored to your performing, recording or composing needs. In Mods mode, the matrix button grid is a digital patchbay, letting you use 64 available connections to route any of your modulation sources and controllers to as many as 32 modulation destinations. In Sequencer mode, the matrix becomes a visual editing interface, presenting everything you need to create polyphonic sequences, arpeggios and hybrids. In addition to notes, you can also record and replay your synth parameter changes, transforming the sequencer into yet another modulation source.
PolyBrute puts all that analog power right up front with dedicated knobs and switches, making menu diving and memorization a thing of the past. Almost everything you touch also generates MIDI, so you can capture every move to your DAW or other sequence recorder. Need some instant attitude? Crank up the enhanced Steiner filter's Brute Factor. Want to change the cutoff on both filters at once? Grab the Master Cutoff knob. Time to shake the foundation? Dial in VCO 2's sub-oscillator. It's all right there in front of you.
Step back, leap forward
PolyBrute comes armed with powerful sequencing and arpeggiation abilities. Use the matrix in Sequencer mode to fire up a 64-step sequence, step away from the keys and focus on real-time modulation and dynamic tweaking. Add velocity, accents, slides and randomization for sequences that evolve and respond to every musical nuance. Instantly generate animated arpeggios with multiple musical directions, optionally repeated in higher octaves. Go further with the matrix's Arpeggiator mode, with a hybrid 16-step framework that lets you generate complex arpeggiated textures.
Polyphony in stereo
PolyBrute features left and right unbalanced 1/4" jacks for your master stereo audio output with functions specifically designed to make the most of the stereo field. Stereo displacement of voices can be controlled in the output section. This subtly pans each of the 6 voices left and right to varying degrees, allowing you to swing from a focused, centralized sound to a larger-than-life immersive width. In addition, the dual filter design can be routed in parallel, resulting in a discrete stereo sound. In this mode, the left and right channels can have different evolving sounds that be manipulated with the morphing features. Finally, a built-in array of high-quality digital effects adds the finishing touch to your patches in full stereo fashion. Arturia included favorite algorithms from their critically acclaimed software FX Collection along with some new reverbs and delays that take advantage of PolyBrute's stereo architecture. Better still, you can modulate certain effects' parameters with the mod matrix.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Number of Keys||61|
|Key Action||Synth action with velocity and aftertouch|
|Voices of Polyphony||6|
|Oscillators per Voice||2 plus Sub|
|Multitimbral||2 parts with layer and split options|
|Effects||3 digital effects slots
Stereo reverb and delay effects
Selected algorithms from Arturia FX Collection
Multiple presets for each slot
Send, insert or true bypass modes
|Sequencer||64-step polyphonic sequencer
3 dedicated sequencer tracks for assignable parameter modulation
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates, Editor/Librarian/Patch Manager|
|Audio Outputs||Dual 1/4" stereo main output
1/4" stereo headphone output
|Control Connections||2 × 1/4" expression pedal inputs
1/4" sustain pedal input
1/8" sync input
1/8" sync output
|Onboard Controllers||Morphée XYZ controller
Pitch and mod wheels
|Product Weight||44.1 lb|
|Unique Features||12×32 modulation matrix with 64 matrix connection points
Seamless sound morphing between 2 morph states per preset
PolyBrute Connect Mac/PC software and plug-in to visualize and edit presets, including morphing
Arturia Hardware Warranty
Arturia hardware warranty is one year parts & labor, except for issues caused by the customer, such as mechanical/electrical damage, that are non-warranty.
All warranty repairs/exchanges are handled through the new Arturia Service Center in Bellingham, WA.
For warranty service, an RA# must first be obtained from Arturia.
Arturia will pay for return shipping of the repaired/exchanged product to the store/customer.
Arturia Service may charge a fee (restocking or return to dealer fee) for products that are received with 'no problem found' (returned to Arturia without being tested prior).
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days