Arturia Spark 2 Virtual Drum Machine Software
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Arturia Spark 2 is arguably the most powerful and creative drum solution available today. It takes the best elements from analog drum machines, sample-based beat boxes and cutting edge physical modeling and combines them all into one easy to use, elegant package.
Spark 2 includes an extremely powerful audio engine which contains multiple synthesis modes., while the included sample engine provides advanced sample playback capabilities. Spark 2 also includes multiple physical models, which were developed with great care to deliver the best in acoustic drum sounds. At the heart of Spark 2 is a truly modular virtual analog drum synthesizer.
The modular synth found in Spark 2 is based on technology Arturia has developed over many years called TAE, or True Analog Emulation. This modular synth can be used to create a vast array of sounds including kick drums, snares, hats and cymbals, as well as more traditional synth sounds.
New song mode
The brand new song mode makes Spark 2 an ideal live rhythm solution. Once you have created your patterns and are happy with them, you can arrange them as you please in the song panel. Song mode allows you to organize your patterns into up to 16 color-coded 'mini songs,' each up to 8 patterns long, and if that isn't long enough you can chain mini songs to create longer sequences. This approach makes it extremely simple to create and visualize the various sections of your song (intro, chorus , verse, breakdown, etc). Use the dedicated trigger buttons to play your mini songs in any order you wish, creating on the fly remixes.
Spark 2 contains a dedicated built-in step sequencer that allows you to quickly get creative writing in your own patterns. The dedicated sequencer page displays 32 steps at all times, making it easy to visualize your patterns, and all of the 16 instruments in your project are simultaneously displayed on screen.
Mixer and effects
Spark 2's mixer gives you a familiar interface for controlling the level, pan, insert effects and sends of your instruments. Each of these parameters can be automated in the PATTERN page. Each drum instrument can also be processed through 14 unique and professional grade digital effects.
Automation is what takes a simple pattern or sound and transforms it into music, and Spark 2 contains multiple ways to create and edit automation using the onscreen X/Y pad or the pencil and line tools on the PATTERN/AUTOMATION page. All instrument and effect parameters from the inserts can be automated within Spark 2. Each track of the step sequencer allows for 15 different parameters to be automated per instrument plus full automation of all the insert effects parameters for that given instrument.
- Pristine quality sound engines including TAE, physical modeling, and multi-layered samples
- 1,900+ instruments / 180+ kits
- Roland TR-808
- Roland TR-909
- Roland TR-606
- Simmons SDS-V
- Linn Drum
- Linn 9000
- Sequential Circuits Drumtraks
- Oberheim DMX
- Roland CR-78
- Korg Mini Pops 7
- Korg KPR 77
- Korg DDM-110
- Korg DDM-220
- Ace Tone FR-2L
- Yamaha MR 10
- Yamaha RX5
- Maestro Rhythm King MRK2
- Boss DR-55
- E-mu SP-12
- E-mu Drumulator
- Roland TR-727
- Roland R-8
- Casio VL-Tone
- Casio SK-1
- Casio RZ-1
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles: EDM, dubstep, hip-hop, R&B and pop, etc., as well as experimental kits developed with Arturia's physical modeling engine
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modeling and samples for highly realistic sound
- 64-step sequencer
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- Advanced loop mode with divide and move functions
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
- 16-tuning mode available from pads and step buttons
- Modular drum synth editor
- Standalone instrument
- VST 2.4 32-bit and 64-bit plug-in
- VST 3 32-bit and 64-bit plug-in
- Audio Unit 32-bit and 64-bit plug-in
- AAX 32-bit (ProTools 10.3.8) and 64-bit (ProTools 11) plug-in
- Copy protection by Arturia Software Center
- System requirements
- macOS 10.8 or higher
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Win 7 or higher
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU
- 2GB free hard disk space
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Software Type||Virtual Drums|
|Plug-In Formats||VST 2.4 32- and 64-bit
VST 3 32- and 64-bit
Audio Unit 32- and 64-bit
AAX 32- and 64-bit
|Operating System Compatibility||macOS 10.8 or higher
Windows 7 or higher
|Licensing Method||Online Authorization|