Audio-Technica AT2020USB+PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack
The AT2020USB+PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020USB+ cardioid condenser USB microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a USB cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom features a USB cable that is threaded internally for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
Offering the critically acclaimed sound of the AT2020 with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ microphone is ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use. The mic features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control that blends microphone and pre- recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its AD converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, home studio recording, and voiceover use
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360° rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included USB cable (Type B to Type A) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included pivoting stand mount
|Included from Manufacturer||AT2020USB+ Condenser USB Microphone
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
Tripod Desktop Mic Stand
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
Audio-Technica U.S. Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Audio-Technica brand products purchased in the U.S.A. from an authorized Audio-Technica (A.T.U.S.) dealer are warranted for two years from date of purchase by A.T.U.S. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
In event of a defect, End-User's exclusive remedy is at A.T.U.S.' election, the cost of repair, refund of the purchase price in the form of credit or cash, or replacement of the product. The product must be delivered to A.T.U.S. or an Authorized Service Center, prepaid, together with the sales slip or other proof of purchase date.
This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use product in accordance with instructions. This warranty is void in the event of unauthorized repair or modification, or removal or defacing of the product labeling.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.