Audio-Technica AT2035PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The AT2035PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2035 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is equipped with a standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included microphone shock mount, and the XLR cable is threaded internally for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2035 side-address studio condenser microphone delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. The mic comes with an AT8458 shock mount to attenuate any noise, shock or vibration that’s transmitted through boom. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360° rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included XLR cable (XLRF to XLRM) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Standard 5/8"-27 thread for easy attachment of the included shock mount
|Included from Manufacturer||AT2035 Microphone
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
Audio-Technica U.S. Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Audio-Technica brand products purchased in the U.S.A. from an authorized Audio-Technica (A.T.U.S.) dealer are warranted for two years from date of purchase by A.T.U.S. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
In event of a defect, End-User's exclusive remedy is at A.T.U.S.' election, the cost of repair, refund of the purchase price in the form of credit or cash, or replacement of the product. The product must be delivered to A.T.U.S. or an Authorized Service Center, prepaid, together with the sales slip or other proof of purchase date.
This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use product in accordance with instructions. This warranty is void in the event of unauthorized repair or modification, or removal or defacing of the product labeling.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.