Audio-Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone STUDIO PAK
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
The AT4040 side-address condenser microphone features an advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics. A marriage of technical precision and artistic inspiration, the AT4040 offers exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility.
*Instant Rebate applied. Was $299.00
This microphone stand is designed to go wherever your music takes you. A removable boom arm and its ability to fold flat make this stand a must have for the stage or studio.
Whether you're practicing on your digital piano, mixing your latest recording, or rocking out with your electronic drum kit, these comfortable, over-ear headphones will provide quality sound. Enjoy music at any time without disturbing your neighbors!
This pop filter removes unwanted P and B consonants in recorded vocals. The universal mounting clamp fits onto most mic stands and the flexible gooseneck allows for precise positioning.
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
This cable is designed to extend the reach of hard-wired headphones with a stereo 1/4" plug.
The AT4040 side-address condenser microphone features an advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics. A marriage of technical precision and artistic inspiration, the AT4040 offers exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility. This ultra-consistent microphone may be used with confidence in a wide variety of studio and live miking applications, even under the stringent demands of digital recording systems. The AT4040's low-noise circuitry is symmetrical and transformerless, resulting in exceptional transient response and clean output signals for transparent reproduction of even the most troublesome of instruments and sound effects.
- Technically-advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Externally polarized (DC bias) true condenser design
- Exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
|Included from Manufacturer||Microphone Shock Mount
Padded Mic Box
|Requires Phantom Power||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Studio and live miking applications|
Audio-Technica U.S. 40 Series Five-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Audio-Technica 40 Series Microphones purchased in the U.S.A. from an authorized Audio-Technica (A.T.U.S.) dealer on or after January 1, 2009 are warranted for five years from date of purchase by A.T.U.S. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
In event of a defect, End-User's exclusive remedy is at A.T.U.S.' election, the cost of repair, refund of the purchase price in the form of credit or cash, or replacement of the product. The product must be delivered to A.T.U.S. or an Authorized Service Center, prepaid, together with the sales slip or other proof of purchase date.
This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use product in accordance with instructions. This warranty is void in the event of unauthorized repair or modification, or removal or defacing of the product labeling.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.