Behringer X Air XR18 Digital Mixer
The Behringer X32 completely changed the game by rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and over 100,000 users are enjoying the results. Now, that same technology has been incorporated into a small, but incredibly powerful, rack-mountable mixer that will forever change both the way you record – and the way you play live music. The revolutionary XR18 is a powerhouse 18 input/12 bus portable mixer housed in an extremely sturdy stage box design for use with iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 16 award-winning Midas -designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control – and a lightning-fast, bidirectional USB Audio Interface.
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac/Linux apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface (future firmware)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS, Android and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue – or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game once again.
Midas – The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, Midas has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary Midas consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards. Midas has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of award-winning audio quality.
Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi Router
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the XR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer’s functions – without the need to setup and configure an external router. The XR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist’s perspective – or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the XR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals – and the keyboard player’s MIDI notes to your DAW for recording. Whether you’re making rock history in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances – it’s never been easier to record stunning tracks with exceptional clarity.
|Included from Manufacturer||Rack Ears|
|Audio Inputs||16 x XLR/TRS Combo
2 x 1/4" TRS
|Audio Outputs||Main XLR (L+R)
6 x Aux XLR
|Effects||Compression, Reverb, Delay. Chorus/Flanger|
|Main EQ||31 band Graphic EQ|
|Channel EQ||4 band Parametric|
|Audio Recording||Multitrack over USB|
|Storage Type||USB Flash Drive, USB|
|Connectivity||USB, MIDI, Wi-Fi|
MUSIC, Inc. Limited Warranty Policy
Behringer parent company MUSIC is committed to providing the highest quality products, service and user experience for our customers. One element of this commitment is our after-sales support, which incorporates MUSIC’s extended Limited Warranty Policy. This Limited Warranty applies only if you purchased the product from a MUSIC Authorized Reseller and is valid only in the original country of purchase. You can qualify for an extended Limited Warranty for products sold in countries served by MUSIC Authorized Service Centers, including the United States.
MUSIC warrants the mechanical and electronic components of this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the original date of retail purchase. Subject to the online registration of your product within ninety (90) calendar days of retail purchase, the Limited Warranty shall be extended to 3 years.
If the product displays any defect within the specified warranty period and such defect is not specifically excluded in the full MUSIC warranty document, MUSIC will either repair or replace the product using new or reconditioned products or parts, at its sole discretion. In the event that MUSIC decides to replace the entire product, this Limited Warranty shall apply to the replacement product for the remaining warranty period of the product replaced.
Warranty service conditions are subject to change without notice. Please regularly refer to the latest warranty terms and conditions, and additional information regarding MUSIC's Limited Warranty at their website.