Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer
Thanks to its legendary onboard X32 mix engine, the X32 COMPACT can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theater production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you mix your band’s club gig from your iPad. A revolution in its own right, the incredible X32 COMPACT combines the finest analog I/O and powerful digital connectivity with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources.
You can easily control every parameter of the mix directly on the X32 COMPACT using the 800 x 480 graphic UI, but the awesome flexibility of networked remote control literally opens up an amazing world of possibilities. Use the X32-EDIT PC/Mac/Linux application, X32-MIX for iPad, X32-Q for iPhone/iPod touch and X32-Q for Android to control the mix from anywhere in the room. You can even run multiple instances of these powerful apps at the same time, giving your performers the ability to mix their own personal monitors on-the-fly!
With its 16 MIDAS -design mic preamps and dual AES50 ports, the X32 COMPACT can support up to six S16 digital stage boxes for massive I/O connectivity. Ultra-flexible routing options and 8 powerful stereo FX engines make the X32 COMPACT the ideal choice for handling audio now – and as your needs grow.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Game 2.0 Reloaded
The BEHRINGER X32 has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and tens of thousands of new users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.
Three companies shared a common vision – to engineer and build the very best- sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS , the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK and BEHRINGER’s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the X32 . From the pristine, MIDAS -designed mic preamps to KLARK TEKNIK’s rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and BEHRINGER’s completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivaled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled Behringer to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression.
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking
With the introduction of the new X32 version 2.0 firmware, Behringer has not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including “Acoustic Integration” for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then they completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX “Plug-Ins” and added classic processor examples based on “True Physical Modelling”. They also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity. Above all, the X32 puts the power of digital in your hands – without compromise.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural.
X32 COMPACT is your mind-to-sound interface… the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you’re accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32 COMPACT’s intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.
And then there is the X32 COMPACT’s latest version 2.0 firmware. Behringer has added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing. They also included 16 new FX “Plug-Ins” which are based on True Physical Modeling of famous classic audio hardware.
|Audio Inputs||16 x XLR Mic Inputs
6 x 1/4" Line Inputs
2 x RCA
|Audio Outputs||8 x XLR|
|Effects||8 slots, 60 effects per|
|Main EQ||4-band parametric or 31-band graphic|
|Channel EQ||4-band parametric|
|Faders||17 long-throw, 100 mm motorized faders|
|Audio Recording||Stereo to Flash Drive, Multitrack over USB|
|Storage Type||USB Flash Drive, USB|
|Connectivity||USB, USB 2.0, MIDI, dSNAKE|
MUSIC, Inc. Limited Warranty Policy
Behringer parent company MUSIC is committed to providing the highest quality products, service and user experience for our customers. One element of this commitment is our after-sales support, which incorporates MUSIC’s extended Limited Warranty Policy. This Limited Warranty applies only if you purchased the product from a MUSIC Authorized Reseller and is valid only in the original country of purchase. You can qualify for an extended Limited Warranty for products sold in countries served by MUSIC Authorized Service Centers, including the United States.
MUSIC warrants the mechanical and electronic components of this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the original date of retail purchase. Subject to the online registration of your product within ninety (90) calendar days of retail purchase, the Limited Warranty shall be extended to 3 years.
If the product displays any defect within the specified warranty period and such defect is not specifically excluded in the full MUSIC warranty document, MUSIC will either repair or replace the product using new or reconditioned products or parts, at its sole discretion. In the event that MUSIC decides to replace the entire product, this Limited Warranty shall apply to the replacement product for the remaining warranty period of the product replaced.
Warranty service conditions are subject to change without notice. Please regularly refer to the latest warranty terms and conditions, and additional information regarding MUSIC's Limited Warranty at their website.