Best Of The Blues Piano - Keyboard Instruction (Book/CD)
A step-by-step breakdown of the piano styles and techniques of Dr. John, Pete Johnson, Professor Longhair, Pinetop Perkins, and others that uses their actual licks to teach. 14 songs are covered:
- Big Chief (Professor Longhair)
- Blueberry Hill (Fats Domino)
- (The Original‚ "Pinetop") Boogie Woogie (Pinetop Smith)
- Caldonia (What Makes Your Big Head So Hard?) (Pinetop Perkins)
- Confessin' the Blues (Jay McShann)
- Cow Cow Blues (Cow Cow Davenport)
- Cryin' in My Sleep (Jimmy Yancey)
- Diving Duck (Otis Spann)
- Everyday I Have the Blues (Memphis Slim)
- Honky Tonk Train Blues (Meade, "Lux", Lewis)
- The Pearls (Jelly Roll Morton)
- Roll 'Em Pete (Pete Johnson)
- Route 66 (Charles Brown)
- Tipitina (Dr. John).
Author: Todd Lowry
51 pages Book & CD Package Inventory # HL 00695841
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days