Best Of The Blues Piano - Keyboard Instruction (Book/CD)
A step-by-step breakdown of the piano styles and techniques of Dr. John, Pete Johnson, Professor Longhair, Pinetop Perkins, and others that uses their actual licks to teach. 14 songs are covered:
- Big Chief (Professor Longhair)
- Blueberry Hill (Fats Domino)
- (The Original‚ "Pinetop") Boogie Woogie (Pinetop Smith)
- Caldonia (What Makes Your Big Head So Hard?) (Pinetop Perkins)
- Confessin' the Blues (Jay McShann)
- Cow Cow Blues (Cow Cow Davenport)
- Cryin' in My Sleep (Jimmy Yancey)
- Diving Duck (Otis Spann)
- Everyday I Have the Blues (Memphis Slim)
- Honky Tonk Train Blues (Meade, "Lux", Lewis)
- The Pearls (Jelly Roll Morton)
- Roll 'Em Pete (Pete Johnson)
- Route 66 (Charles Brown)
- Tipitina (Dr. John).
Author: Todd Lowry
51 pages Book & CD Package Inventory # HL 00695841
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days