Blackstar Amped 2 100 Watt Pedal Board Amplifier BONUS PAK
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Blackstar Amped 2 100 Watt Pedal Board Amplifier
AMPED 2 is a 100 Watt pedal power amplifier with drive pedals in the front end, and an advanced effects processor, capable of delivering the tone and feel of traditional valve amps.
Kraft Music Instrument Cable by Strukture - 10' - qty 2
This instrument cable has a metal headshell and spring-steel strain relief, a great addition to this exclusive offer.
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Electric Guitar Strings - 10-46
Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings in 10-46 gauge. The wound stings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel producing a well balanced tone for your guitar.
Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable - 6"
An affordable and convenient way to connect side inputs and outputs of effect pedals.
AMPED 2 is a 100 Watt pedal power amplifier with drive pedals in the front end, and an advanced effects processor, capable of delivering the tone and feel of traditional valve amps. You can use it in the front end of a traditional amp, power a cabinet at 100 Watts or go direct, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s equally at home in the studio or the stage.
The power amplifier’s unique, high-headroom design does not compromise on output even at 16 Ohms. Get maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms. Blackstar’s patented Response control offers distinctly different and authentic power valve responses and guitar amp dynamics.
Fine-tune your cabinet, mic, and room simulations with our CabRig technology and output via XLR or stereo jack. Alternatively, connect via USB for effortlessly simple recording to your DAW without the need for an interface.
Four studio quality, fully configurable, built-in effects pedals (Drive, Modulation, Delay and Reverb) provides unparalleled versatility.
- 100w Performance ready amp with multi effects.
- Unique high-headroom design that automatically matches to the speaker impedance to deliver maximum power and optimum tone with any 8 or 16Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and authentic power valve responses – EL34, 6L6 and EL84.
- Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- Choose from USA, UK and Classic Amp voicings to dial in your perfect tone.
- 3 drive voices – Boost, Drive and Fuzz.
- Effects include Modulation, Delay and Reverb.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
- Effects loop, 2x 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- On board Chromatic Tuner allowing for tuning on the fly during live performances.
|Amplifier Type||Digital Modeling|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Amp Models||USA, UK, Classic|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" Input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Speaker 8 ohms and 16 ohms
1/4" Line out
1/4" Send/Return FX Loop
|EQ||Bass, Middle, Treble|
All Blackstar amplification products purchased from a Blackstar authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser for three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
Products should be registered for warranty on Blackstar's website to receive support.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days