Blackstar Debut 50R Combo Amp - Black
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Debut 50R takes the Debut range to the next level as the perfect “plug-in-and-play” 50W pedal platform. Offering a simple an elegant all-analogue alternative to entry level digital modelling amplifiers, the Debut 50R focuses more on tone and usability rather than unwanted “bells and whistles” of a digital modeling amp.
- 50 Watt, 2-channel combo
- Patented ISF tone control
- 50W - 5W power reduction
- Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Speaker emulated Line Out for ‘silent’ practice or recording
- ‘Plate’ and ‘Hall’ Reverb options
- Built in series effects loop
- 1x12" custom-designed speaker, producing true Blackstar tones
The features have been carefully selected to include two footswitchable channels, a patented ISF tone control, power reduction and built-in reverb - the Debut 50 covers all an aspiring guitarist’s practice and gigging needs.
To deliver the natural sounding response of a valve amp, Blackstar’s Northampton-based design team have chosen to implement a discrete MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) preamp. The overdrive characteristics of MOSFETs are similar to those of valves. The R&D team have gone beyond other manufacturer’s MOSFET implementations to deliver a preamp design that is virtually indistinguishable from the chosen valve references.
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Power||50w - 5w|
|Speakers||1x12" custom-designed speaker|
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Line in|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Line out / Phones|
|EQ||Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF|
|Footswitch||1/4" Send / Return|
|Product Weight||23.58 lbs|
All Blackstar amplification products purchased from a Blackstar authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser for three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
Products should be registered for warranty on Blackstar's website to receive support.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days