Blackstar Super Fly Portable Amp
Super Fly is your take-anywhere street performance amp. Channel 1 has an XLR/jack combi input for use with microphones or line level instruments. Channel 2 is for guitar, either electric with clean and overdrive, or a specially-voiced acoustic setting. Each channel has its own separate EQ and reverb controls. It's easy to pair a Bluetooth device for jamming along to and the Super Fly's two 3" full range speakers deliver 12 Watts of power.
When you're using it in the street the handy built-in tilt back stand ensures your playing is heard. For portability it runs on 8 x AA batteries, or there is an optional rechargeable battery pack that discretely attaches to the back of the unit with Velcro and gives 15+ hours of playing time. Whether you fly solo or play in a duo, Super Fly delivers your performance.
- 12 Watts; 2x3" linear speakers
- Dual channel design accommodates microphone, line level instruments, and acoustic or electric guitar
- Digital Reverb on both channels; Channel 2 includes overdrive for electric guitar
- Bluetooth connectivity; Line in; Emulated/Headphones Line Out
- Compact, portable and durable construction for easy and reliable transportation
|Amplifier Type||Digital Modeling|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar, Vocal/PA, Music Playback|
|Speakers||2x3" linear speakers|
|Audio Inputs||Dual XLR / 1/4"
1/8" MP3/Line in
|Audio Outputs||Phones/Emulated 1/8" Out|
|Unique Features||Bluetooth connectivity
AA battery operation
All Blackstar amplification products purchased from a Blackstar authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser for three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
Products should be registered for warranty on Blackstar's website to receive support.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days