Blues And Rock Techniques For Organ - Organ Instruction DVD
Veteran musician David Cohen shows how to get the unique sounds associated with the Hammond B-3 organ by using presets, drawbars, percussion tablets, vibrato switch, volume pedal and other devices. He teaches several tunes using different styles, plus riffs, rhythm grooves, blues scales, chord changes, soloing and many of the specific musical tricks that work only on this amazing instrument. Each tune is illustrated by a top New York rock band to give a feel for how it should sound in performance. Includes booklet.
Author: David Bennett Cohen
82 minutes Inventory # HL 00641837
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days