Boss Gigcaster 5 Audio Streaming Mixer
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Gigcaster 5 is a powerful all-in-one audio command center purpose-built for musicians who livestream and create audio and video content. It provides a host of advanced features in a space-saving desktop interface, including premium audio connectivity and live operation via hands-on controls and a vivid color touchscreen.
Plug in a guitar or bass and play with flagship-level GT amps and effects. Connect mics and shape voices with studio-grade processing from the VE series. And bring in another instrument using the stereo line input. You can mix up to five sources as you stream, including background music and sound from a remote guest or student. Adding in customizable features, external control support, and more, Gigcaster 5 is an essential partner for music performers, remote educators, podcasters, and anyone creating music-focused media.
- All-in-one USB interface solution designed for online musicians, music educators, podcasters, and music-focused content creators
- Advanced audio and control features in a space-saving footprint
- Premium sound quality with 32-bit floating-point processing and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Five-channel audio mixer and numerous sound-shaping tools
- High-impedance input for direct connection of a guitar or bass
- Two XLR jacks for mics and stereo line input for electronic instruments
- Mic inputs feature phantom power and high-grade preamps with low noise and wide gain range (+70 dB)
- Flagship-quality BOSS amps and effects derived from the GT-1000
- Dedicated vocal effects, harmony, and voice transformer functions derived from VE vocal processors
- Ready-to-go preset libraries provide optimized sound processing for guitar, bass, singing, and speaking
- Dedicated stereo channels for remote guests and mobile device audio streamed via Bluetooth
- 4.3-inch color touch display for intuitive control
- Independent faders and mute buttons for the five audio input channels and master output
- Onscreen effect pads for customizable live effects control
- Talkback function for discrete communication between presenters
- Ducking function automatically lowers the background music volume while speaking
- Two headphone outputs with dedicated EQs
- Headphones 1 output supports a headset mic or inline mic
- Also works as a 16x12 USB audio interface for multitrack recording in music production software
- Runs on USB bus power* or included AC adaptor
- Supports hands-free operation via optional BOSS footswitches, expression pedals, and a GA-FC/GA-FC EX foot controller
- Dedicated Gigcaster 5 App for sound pad playback, parameter editing, backup, and audio file conversion
Killer Guitar and Bass Sounds, No External Gear Needed
With Gigcaster 5, you can stream and jam with impressive guitar and bass tones without the need for external processing. Just plug into the front-panel jack and start rocking with premium amps and effects ported from the top-line GT-1000. Versatile preset patches provide 100 ready-to-play sounds, while 200 user locations are available for storing parameter tweaks and custom-built setups. A built-in tuner is always at hand, a vital tool for every session. And with extensive control support via footswitches, expression pedals, and the GA-FC or GA-FC EX, you can operate your rig hands-free as you perform.
Perform with Mics and Other Instruments
Gigcaster 5 also features inputs for additional gear and playing along with other musicians. Tap into broadcast-quality XLR mic sounds with two low-noise preamps, wide dynamic range, and phantom power support. And use the stereo line input for an instrument such as a keyboard or drum machine. Dedicated vocal effects from the popular VE series allow you to sing with effects like compression, pitch correction, delay, and reverb, and you can even dial up harmonies that automatically follow a set key. Effects are also available for speaking—including fun transformer effects that change the sound of your voice—along with console effects to enhance the sounds of connected sources.
Pro Multichannel Audio Mixing
Gigcaster 5 puts a deep array of mixing and audio routing features at your fingertips. Along with the three analog input channels, there are dedicated stereo channels for Bluetooth® and USB audio, and each mixer channel includes a variety of sound-shaping options for pro mixing on the fly. Gigcaster 5 can also communicate with multiple computer audio channels over USB, providing lots of flexibility for different streaming applications and working with remote guests, DAW music tracks, game audio, and more.
Compact Streaming Power
The compact Gigcaster 5 delivers a host of real-time creative tools while taking up minimal desktop space. You can play music from a mobile device via Bluetooth, and there’s a ducking function to automatically reduce the volume as you speak over it. When connected with the Gigcaster 5 App, it’s possible to trigger theme songs, sound effects, sample loops, and backing tracks with touches on the display as you stream. Eight pads and eight pad banks provide a total of 64 on-demand sounds, which you can easily configure and organize into libraries within the app.
With the color touch display and intuitive panel controls, you can operate Gigcaster 5 using nothing but the hardware. Mix sources with the faders and mute buttons, view signal levels on screen, quickly access and edit effects, and apply noise suppression, de-essing, and other tools for a polished sound. You can go even further with the Gigcaster 5 App, tweaking various parameters on your computer’s screen as you work.
Customize Your Workflow
Gigcaster 5 offers many configurable features to suit any streaming style. Eight onscreen effect pads—configured in eight banks—give you 64 command sources for quick sound changes from the touch display. Up to four effects controls can be assigned to each pad, including preset selection, bypass, and more. It’s also possible to control pad assignments via external footswitches for hands-free access. MIDI over USB is supported as well, providing advanced control of music, video, and streaming applications that respond to MIDI commands.
Pro Recording Partner
Gigcaster 5 works as a high-quality 16x12 USB audio interface for recording streams and full song productions in a DAW. Capture a live stereo mix in your streaming software for archiving and distribution. Or use Gigcaster 5 and its latency-free effects as a multi-channel front end for recording tracks and building songs in your favorite music production software.
|Audio Inputs||1/4" Guitar in, XLR Mic in x 2|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" L/R, 1/4" Footswitch, 1/8" Phones x 2|
|Effects||Distortion, Preamp, EQ, Delay/Reverb|
|Product Weight||2.11 lbs|
Roland/Boss Consumer Limited Warranty
This limited warranty applies only to Roland and Boss products purchased in the United States of America.
Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S. that this product will be free from defects in materials for a period of one (1) year or defects in workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days. Please register this product online to establish the date of purchase (not a requirement for warranty service).
To exercise your rights under this Warranty as a purchaser, you must ship this product in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), together with proof of purchase, to Roland Corporation U.S., or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland Corporation U.S. (This shipping requirement shall not apply to those Roland products covered by in-home warranties). You should submit a new service request to obtain a Return Authorization number for the returned product. Any products shipped to Roland Corporation U.S. without a Return Authorization number shall be refused.
Roland Corporation U.S. will repair or replace this product at its sole option at no charge to you for parts or for labor within the warranty period; provided, however, that Roland Corporation U.S. reserves the right to determine whether the product is 'defective' for purposes of this Limited Warranty. This Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland Corporation U.S. or a Roland Authorized Service Center.
In no event shall Roland Corporation U.S. be liable for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special damages or losses arising out of your purchase of products and/or out of this warranty, including without limitation, loss of use, profits, goodwill or savings or loss of data, music, electronic files, or programs that may have been stored by a user of the product even if Roland Corporation U.S. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Where applicable, if you qualify as a 'consumer' under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then you shall be entitled to any implied warranties allowed by law for the period of the Limited Warranty as set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Except as stated above, the foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other conditions or warranties, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, an implied condition or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other warranty obligation on the part of Roland Corporation U.S.
Roland Corporation U.S. does not assume or authorize assumption of liability for it or any other warranty, either express or implied. This Limited Warranty gives U.S. purchasers specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days