Boss Katana-100 MkII Guitar Amplifier
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Katana MkII takes the acclaimed Katana guitar amp series to the next level, turbocharging the core platform with more sounds, more effects, and more features. Newly voiced variations are now available for all five amp characters, doubling the tonal options. And the onboard effects categories have been expanded from three to five, providing even more real-time processing to choose from. The usability has been ramped up too, with a power amp input for modelers and multi-FX, easy stereo expansion for dual amp setups, updated editor software, and many other enhancements.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic), plus newly voiced variations for each
- Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in each
- Dedicated Pedal FX for foot-controlled wah and pedal bend
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio software for customizing your sound with over 60 different BOSS effects, channel and global EQs, adjustable routing, and much more
- Power Amp In for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Stereo Expand out to link with a second Katana MkII (100-watt models only)
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Three Cab Resonance options (Vintage, Modern, and Deep), selectable in BOSS Tone Studio
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- Optional GA-FC foot controller provides complete amp control, including Tone Setting selection, effects on/off, expression pedal control, and more
- Connections for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Effect loop, with selectable series/parallel operation and adjustable level in BOSS Tone Studio
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
More Sounds, More Versatility
The stage-class Katana MkII lineup picks up where the first generation left off, building on the same core tones and features that have made the series such a worldwide smash. If you loved the original Katana amps, you’ll love Katana MkII even more. And if you’re new to the party, get ready for sound, feel, and versatility that soars far beyond its price class.
Five Amp Characters, Ten Overall Tones
Katana MkII’s five primary amp characters offer everything from organic vintage tones to modern high-gain sounds, plus a dedicated voice optimized for acoustic-electric guitar. The characters have now been extended with newly voiced variations, providing a wider palette of tone options to craft your personal sound.
Five Effects at Once
Katana MkII now includes five simultaneous effects categories, putting the tone-shaping power of a massive pedalboard right inside your amp. Independent Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb sections come loaded from the factory with three variations in each, providing 15 ready-to-play effects to choose from. Connecting to BOSS Tone Studio lets you dive much deeper if you want—customize the sections with over 60 different effect types, change the order with four different chains, and much more.
Full-Throttle Sound Every Time You Plug In
Backed by BOSS’s Tube Logic approach, Katana MkII delivers the authentic output distortion characteristics of genuine tube amplifiers, with the sound and feel becoming richer and more responsive as you turn up the volume. But unlike that classic tube amp, Katana MkII’s variable Power Control makes it easy to fly in the sweet spot without getting fired from the gig or kicked out of the house. Just throttle back the overall volume as needed to enjoy inspiring, cranked-amp sound anywhere you play, from bedroom to stage.
Amplify Your External Gear
The Katana-100 MkII rocks as a standalone amp, but it also excels as a powered cabinet for a favorite preamp, modeler, or multi-effects unit. Connecting to the rear-panel Power Amp In jack bypasses Katana MKII’s preamp and effects, letting you tap straight into the Tube Logic power section, complete with grab-and-go Power Control. And with BOSS Tone Studio, the input can be easily optimized for your particular gear with a high-pass filter and adjustable gain.
One-Touch Recall of Custom Setups
One of the Katana-100 MkII’s most powerful features is the ability to store favorite amp character and effects setups in Tone Setting memories for instant recall. After you’ve dialed in a sound with the panel controls, simply save it to the desired memory with a quick button hold. Eight Tone Settings (two banks of four) are available, with fast selection right from the panel. And for hands-free operation on the gig, just connect external footswitches or the GA-FC foot controller.
Stereo Made Easy
One Katana MkII sounds great, but playing two at once is even better. The new Stereo Expand feature makes linking two amps simple, with just one regular cable needed. You’re able to control everything from the master Katana MkII, with stereo-compatible effects like chorus, delay, reverb, and others distributed across both amps for a wide, immersive sound field. Stereo Expand is supported on all 100-watt Katana MkII models.
Ready-to-Mix Direct Tones
The Katana-100 MkII features line, USB, and phones/recording outputs with mic’d cabinet emulation, letting you send mix-ready amp tones to a PA system, computer DAW, or headphones. The direct sound can be shaped with three different Air Feel settings, which are accessible from BOSS Tone Studio. Two-channel USB operation is supported, allowing you to track in true stereo with many of Katana’s modulation, EQ, delay, and reverb effects.
Compact Gig Commander
The optional GA-FC foot controller is the perfect partner for the Katana-100 MkII. It connects with a single cable, requires no external power, and features a slim, rugged profile that takes up minimal space. With six footswitches, you’re able to recall Tone Settings, turn effects on/off, and tap in tempos. Two expression pedals can also be connected, providing foot control of volume, Pedal FX, and up to three assignable parameters (configurable in BOSS Tone Studio).
BOSS Tone Studio Enhancements
BOSS Tone Studio has also evolved alongside the Katana MkII amplifiers. The interface has been updated with a refreshed look, and a number of parameters have been consolidated into the main screen for faster workflow. There’s also a dedicated Pedal FX category, making it easier to assign wah and pedal bend effects to a connected expression pedal. And if you’re a first-gen Katana owner, it’s possible to import your custom patches and use them all with Katana MkII.
Katana Mkii Version 2—new Creative Tools
Version 2 elevates the expressive power of your amp with newly added tone-shaping tools available in the BOSS Tone Studio app.
- Contour Settings—Shape your core tone with three different Contour settings, each with four customizable frequency curves to choose from.
- New Solo Block in FX Chain—Refine your lead guitar voice with a moveable Solo block, which can be assigned for on/off control via an external footswitch or the GA-FC Foot Controller.
- New EQ Block in FX Chain—Moveable EQ block for additional tonal adjustment.
- Two New Effects—Centa OD (Booster block) and Solo EQ (Solo block).
- Three Global EQs—Fine-tune the overall sound for different guitars and styles.
- Expanded Cab IR Capabilities—The Line Out cabinet IR options now include selectable microphone types and positions, giving you greater control of your direct sound.
|Included from Manufacturer||GA-FC sticker|
|Amplifier Type||Digital Modeling|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Amp Models||Acoustic, clean, crunch, lead, brown|
|Effects||Booster, mod, FX, delay, and reverb, with three selecctable variations in each|
|Audio Inputs||Input jack: 1/4" phone type
Return in jack: 1/4" phone type
Power amp in jack: 1/4" phone type
Aux in: Stereo mini
|Audio Outputs||Send jack: 1/4" phone type
Line out jack: 1/4" phone type
Record out/phones: 1/4" phone type
|EQ||Bass, middle, treble|
|Footswitch||Optional footswitch: BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7
Optional expression pedal: Roland EV-5, BOSS EV-30, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H
GA FOOT CONTROLLER (GA-FC)
|Product Weight||32 lbs 11 oz|
Roland/Boss Consumer Limited Warranty
This limited warranty applies only to Roland and Boss products purchased in the United States of America.
Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S. that this product will be free from defects in materials for a period of three (3) years or defects in workmanship for a period of two (2) years. Please register this product online to establish the date of purchase (not a requirement for warranty service).
To exercise your rights under this Warranty as a purchaser, you must ship this product in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), together with proof of purchase, to Roland Corporation U.S., or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland Corporation U.S. (This shipping requirement shall not apply to those Roland products covered by in-home warranties). You should submit a new service request to obtain a Return Authorization number for the returned product. Any products shipped to Roland Corporation U.S. without a Return Authorization number shall be refused.
Roland Corporation U.S. will repair or replace this product at its sole option at no charge to you for parts or for labor within the warranty period; provided, however, that Roland Corporation U.S. reserves the right to determine whether the product is 'defective' for purposes of this Limited Warranty. This Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland Corporation U.S. or a Roland Authorized Service Center.
In no event shall Roland Corporation U.S. be liable for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special damages or losses arising out of your purchase of products and/or out of this warranty, including without limitation, loss of use, profits, goodwill or savings or loss of data, music, electronic files, or programs that may have been stored by a user of the product even if Roland Corporation U.S. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Where applicable, if you qualify as a 'consumer' under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then you shall be entitled to any implied warranties allowed by law for the period of the Limited Warranty as set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Except as stated above, the foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other conditions or warranties, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, an implied condition or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other warranty obligation on the part of Roland Corporation U.S.
Roland Corporation U.S. does not assume or authorize assumption of liability for it or any other warranty, either express or implied. This Limited Warranty gives U.S. purchasers specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days