What's included in this bundle:
Boss SY-200 makes it simple to weave expressive guitar and bass synth technology into all of your musical journeys. SY-200 features an expanded sound set, more tone-shaping possibilities and 128 memories for storing your sonic creations. Two onboard footswitches provide deep realtime performance control, and you can take things even further with external footswitches, an expression pedal and MIDI.
This instrument cable has a metal headshell and spring-steel strain relief, a great addition to this exclusive offer.
These alkaline batteries provide long-lasting power at the value you expect. Keep your gear powered up with fresh batteries.
An affordable and convenient way to connect side inputs and outputs of effect pedals.
Offering a universe of rich, analog-inspired polyphonic tones in a small footprint, Boss SY-200 makes it simple to weave expressive guitar and bass synth technology into all of your musical journeys. Building on the fun, instant-gratification experience of the acclaimed SY-1, this blue inspiration machine features an expanded sound set, more tone-shaping possibilities and 128 memories for storing your sonic creations. Two onboard footswitches provide deep realtime performance control, and you can take things even further with external footswitches, an expression pedal and MIDI.
- Advanced Boss polyphonic guitar synth technology in a streamlined 200 series pedal
- 171 total sounds in 12 analog-style synth categories with many variations in each
- Three adjustable parameters for customizing sounds
- 128 memories for saving and recalling sounds
- Fast sound creation with hands-on controls and large display
- No special pickup required: play rich, dynamic synth tones with any guitar or bass
- Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
- Assignable Memory/CTL 1 switch for memory change, hold, pitch control and more
- Blend synth and normal guitar sounds with independent level controls
- Parallel send/return loop for easy integration with other pedals on your board
- Selectable modes for globally optimizing the synth engine for guitar or bass
- Supports extended control with up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving 1/8" TRS jacks (connection cables sold separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor (sold separately) or three AA-size batteries
A massive library of expressive synth tones
SY-200 transforms your guitar or bass into a versatile analog-flavored synth, ready to infuse your music with dynamic, compelling and evocative new voices. This streamlined stomp gives you 171 total sounds organized in 12 intuitive categories, along with adjustable parameters for customizing the tone and response. And with 128 memory locations, you're able to store your favorite sounds and instantly recall them while performing.
Build custom sounds fast
With SY-200's informative display and hands-on controls, it's quick and easy to call up sounds and balance the direct and synth levels. All the preset synth tones have been dialed in by Boss engineers to be inspiring and playable right away, but if you want to go deeper you can tweak three different parameters for each sound via dedicated knobs.
SY-200 smoothly integrates into your setup in a variety of ways. Patch it in your chain like a regular pedal or use the send and output jacks to route synth and straight guitar sounds to different destinations. And with the send/return loop and level knobs, it's possible to craft unique hybrid sounds by blending one or more pedals in parallel with different synth voices.
Powerful realtime control
SY-200 provides a massive range of control options while taking up minimal space on your pedalboard. Two customizable footswitches offer multi-functional operation with press-and-hold functionality, allowing you to control synth on/off, memory scrolling, pitch bend, synth hold and more. Expanded control is possible via external footswitches or an expression pedal, and MIDI I/O is also available to interface with other MIDI-equipped pedals and devices like the ES-8 and ES-5 loop switchers (sold separately).
Plug-and-play and latency-free
You can use SY-200 with any guitar or bass: just plug in with a standard 1/4" cable and start creating. Thanks to custom DSP and the latest Boss innovations, you'll enjoy latency-free performance that's a natural extension of your instrument, letting you play freely without altering your normal technique in any way.
Supercharge your music with a diverse range of sounds
SY-200 is loaded with a large library of synthesizer tones to inspire new ideas and bring fresh voices to your music.
- LEAD: a wide range of sounds suitable for single-note soloing
- PAD: full tones that work great with chords, from layered pads to synth brass and more
- STRING: slassic analog-style strings, including layered voices and sweeping textures
- BELL: percussive synth sounds with metallic resonance
- ORGAN: a large selection of organ sounds, including many with rotary-style modulation
- BASS: fat synth bass sounds, including filtered and sub-octave tones
- DUAL: fat synth tones with stacked oscillators
- SWEEP: dynamic sounds with expressive and engaging movement
- NOISE: classic analog-style synth noise, great for percussive sounds and dramatic effects
- SFX: a variety of synth sound effects, including explosive one-shot sounds, animated pitch/filter voices and more
- SEQ: pulsating sounds with rhythmic pitch or filter changes
- ARPEGGIO: generate rhythmic arpeggios based on the notes you play
|Included from Manufacturer||4 × rubber feet
3 × AA batteries
|Effects||171 total sounds in 12 analog-style synthesizer categories|
|Patches / Programs||128 memories for saving and recalling sounds|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono main input
1/4" mono effects loop return input
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono main output
1/4" mono effects loop send output
|Pedal Switches||On/off stomp switch
Memory/control stomp switch
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||1/4" TRS dual footswitch or expression pedal input
1/8" MIDI input
1/8" MIDI output
1/8" to 5-pin MIDI adapters sold separately
|Power Adaptor||Boss PSA series (sold separately)|
|Product Weight||1 lb 9 oz.|
Roland/Boss Consumer Limited Warranty
This limited warranty applies only to Roland and Boss products purchased in the United States of America.
Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S. that this product will be free from defects in materials for a period of one (1) year or defects in workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days. Please register this product online to establish the date of purchase (not a requirement for warranty service).
To exercise your rights under this Warranty as a purchaser, you must ship this product in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), together with proof of purchase, to Roland Corporation U.S., or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland Corporation U.S. (This shipping requirement shall not apply to those Roland products covered by in-home warranties). You should submit a new service request to obtain a Return Authorization number for the returned product. Any products shipped to Roland Corporation U.S. without a Return Authorization number shall be refused.
Roland Corporation U.S. will repair or replace this product at its sole option at no charge to you for parts or for labor within the warranty period; provided, however, that Roland Corporation U.S. reserves the right to determine whether the product is 'defective' for purposes of this Limited Warranty. This Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland Corporation U.S. or a Roland Authorized Service Center.
In no event shall Roland Corporation U.S. be liable for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special damages or losses arising out of your purchase of products and/or out of this warranty, including without limitation, loss of use, profits, goodwill or savings or loss of data, music, electronic files, or programs that may have been stored by a user of the product even if Roland Corporation U.S. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Where applicable, if you qualify as a 'consumer' under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then you shall be entitled to any implied warranties allowed by law for the period of the Limited Warranty as set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Except as stated above, the foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other conditions or warranties, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, an implied condition or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other warranty obligation on the part of Roland Corporation U.S.
Roland Corporation U.S. does not assume or authorize assumption of liability for it or any other warranty, either express or implied. This Limited Warranty gives U.S. purchasers specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days