Boss Waza-Air Bass Wireless Personal Amplification System
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 12/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 11/29/22.
Powered by breakthrough Boss spatial technology, Waza-Air Bass brings the revolutionary Waza-Air experience to all bass guitarists. This inspiring system creates an incredibly natural and immersive environment for playing with headphones, using a gyro sensor that puts you in moving 3D space with your instrument. Choose from five expressive amplifier types and over 30 effects optimized for bass. Then practice solo, groove with the onboard acoustic drum patterns and metronome or jam with music streamed from your smartphone. And thanks to all-wireless connectivity, setup is quick and hassle-free with no cables to get in your way.
- Over-ear bass guitar sound system with wireless connectivity, premium amp and effect tones, Bluetooth audio streaming and sound editing via your smartphone
- Advanced Boss spatial technology and integrated gyro sensor deliver a deeply immersive playing experience with 3D ambience and dynamic sound localization
- Five unique amp types and over 30 customizable bass-tuned effects
- Play along with 10 acoustic drum grooves and an advanced metronome with 32 rhythm variations
- Integrated Boss wireless technology provides exceptional sound quality with ultra-low latency
- Easy-to-use controls for bass guitar volume and Bluetooth audio playback, plus instant access to six user-configurable tone settings
- Large, custom-designed 50mm drivers deliver premium audio quality with rich, full sound
- Conforming earpads ensure optimum driver performance for uncompromised bass guitar tone
- Versatile two-way design folds down for compact storage or flat transport in the pocket of your instrument bag
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with auto standby/wake function to conserve battery life
- Up to five hours of play time with the headphones and up to 12 hours with the included WL-T Transmitter
- Durable construction and metal parts with deluxe black chrome plating
- Wirelessly edit, organize and download tones with the Boss Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Unique onboard tuner function with audible tones that guide your tuning; visual chromatic tuner also available in the Boss Tone Studio app
- Control effects and more with the optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal (sold separately)
- Optional CB-WZ-AIR case (sold separately) available for carrying the headphones, transmitter and USB charging cable
A breakthrough bass experience through Waza innovation
Like Waza-Air has done for guitarists, Waza-Air Bass delivers a totally new personal playing solution for bassists through cutting-edge Boss innovation. Far more than a simple headphone amp, Waza-Air Bass fuses premium amp, effects and wireless technologies with dynamic 3D sound, delivering a unique bass amplification experience that's never been available until now.
Satisfying and inspiring
Practicing bass at home through an amp can be problematic because low frequencies can travel through walls and disturb others. Using headphones is often a necessary solution, but the sound lacks the depth of the in-room experience. Waza-Air Bass changes that, restoring the natural dimension, resonance and 'moving air' feel that's lost with traditional phones. An integrated gyro sensor tracks your head movements as you play, driving sophisticated 3D algorithms that provide spatial realism that must be heard to be believed. And it all happens automatically, so all you have to do is plug in and go!
Premium amps and effects, tuned for bass
Waza-Air Bass comes with loads of great-sounding amps and effects, with full customization and ready-to-play presets available via the companion Boss Tone Studio app. Five different bass amp types provide everything from clean and punchy modern sounds to vintage and driven tube-style voicings. There's also a massive selection of bass-tuned effects to choose from, including staples like compressor, overdrive, EQ and T-wah, rich modulation and ambience effects and specialty sounds such as octave, bass synth, ring mod and more. And with six onboard memories, you can store favorite setups and scroll through them with dedicated buttons.
Get your groove on
With a wide range of onboard rhythms, your daily practice sessions with Waza-Air Bass are always fun and productive. Ten acoustic drum patterns are available complete with easy BPM and reverb control in the Boss Tone Studio app. There's an advanced metronome, too, with 32 rhythm variations that include triplets and odd meters like 5/4 and 7/4. You can store six different rhythm setups in the app, ready for quick recall when you want to jam.
Choose your space
The advanced ambience setups in Waza-Air Bass provide three realistic environments to play in. Surround mode places the amp in a virtual room, providing an immersive experience like playing in a recording studio. Things get even more realistic with Static mode, where the combined amp and room sound changes depending on where you move your head. Stage mode lets you step into the spotlight with the amp sound coming from a virtual backline behind you, along with the onboard acoustic drum patterns or music streamed from your phone over Bluetooth.
No wires, no hassle
All audio connectivity with Waza-Air Bass is 100% wireless for a hassle-free experience. With the ability to move and play in complete freedom, you'll never get tangled up or pull off your headphones by stepping on a cable. And thanks to advanced wireless tech inherited from Boss's acclaimed WL series, you'll always enjoy premium sound quality and great playing feel with ultra-low latency. Auto standby and wake functions conserve battery life between playing sessions, minimizing the need to plug in and recharge.
High-quality sound and rugged build
Equipped with large, custom-designed 50mm drivers, Waza-Air Bass provides rich, full sound for both bass playing and music listening. The conforming earpads and wide headband are super-comfortable for extended playing sessions, while the rugged build ensures lasting durability for everyday practice and jamming. Waza-Air Bass folds down into a compact size for storage or sliding into the pocket of an instrument bag. An optional case (sold separately) is also available for securely carrying the headphones, WL-T transmitter and USB charging cable in one package.
|Included from Manufacturer||WL-T transmitter
Micro-USB charging cable
|Amplifier Type||Digital Modeling|
|Amp Models||5 unique amp models|
|Effects||30 bass-tuned effects customizable in Boss Tone Studio companion app|
|Audio Inputs||Audio from included WL-T transmitter plugged into bass guitar 1/4" output|
|EQ||3-band EQ in Boss Tone Studio companion app|
|Product Weight||Waza Air Bass 12 oz.
WL-T transmitter 2 oz.
Roland/Boss Consumer Limited Warranty
This limited warranty applies only to Roland and Boss products purchased in the United States of America.
Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S. that this product will be free from defects in materials for a period of one (1) year or defects in workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days. Please register this product online to establish the date of purchase (not a requirement for warranty service).
To exercise your rights under this Warranty as a purchaser, you must ship this product in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), together with proof of purchase, to Roland Corporation U.S., or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland Corporation U.S. (This shipping requirement shall not apply to those Roland products covered by in-home warranties). You should submit a new service request to obtain a Return Authorization number for the returned product. Any products shipped to Roland Corporation U.S. without a Return Authorization number shall be refused.
Roland Corporation U.S. will repair or replace this product at its sole option at no charge to you for parts or for labor within the warranty period; provided, however, that Roland Corporation U.S. reserves the right to determine whether the product is 'defective' for purposes of this Limited Warranty. This Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland Corporation U.S. or a Roland Authorized Service Center.
In no event shall Roland Corporation U.S. be liable for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special damages or losses arising out of your purchase of products and/or out of this warranty, including without limitation, loss of use, profits, goodwill or savings or loss of data, music, electronic files, or programs that may have been stored by a user of the product even if Roland Corporation U.S. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Where applicable, if you qualify as a 'consumer' under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then you shall be entitled to any implied warranties allowed by law for the period of the Limited Warranty as set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Except as stated above, the foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other conditions or warranties, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, an implied condition or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other warranty obligation on the part of Roland Corporation U.S.
Roland Corporation U.S. does not assume or authorize assumption of liability for it or any other warranty, either express or implied. This Limited Warranty gives U.S. purchasers specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days