Fender Vintera Road Worn '60s Stratocaster - Pau Ferro, Lake Placid Blue
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 12/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select Fender, EVH and Gretsch purchases.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
Fender Vintera Road Worn '60s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer, prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you'd expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender tone they re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output for more girth and gain. Thick-sounding, yet articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The Mid 60s 'C'-shaped neck has a 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-tall, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate.
- Road Worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Three hot '60s Strat single-coil pickups
- Neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- Mid 60s 'C'-shaped maple neck
- 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Road Worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Fender's Road Worn Nitro finish is distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
A classic Fender tone wood, alder has a balanced, lively tone perfect for any style of music.
Mid 60s 'C' neck profile
Remarkably comfortable, the Mid 60s 'C'-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel: thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
Hot 60s Strat pickups
These pickups have the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous, slightly overwound for full, punchy tone.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25"-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
One of Fender's most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to vibrato sounds.
|Included from Manufacturer||Fender deluxe gig bag
Fender USA Bullets 3250L nickel-plated steel strings
|Electric Body Style||Stratocaster|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Bridge||6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo|
|Pickups||Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat|
|Pickup Switching||5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup|
|Controls||Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)|
|Finish||Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.