Christopher Norton: The Easiest Way To Improvise - Keyboard Instruction (Book/CD)
This is a new and innovative approach to improvisation, using popular pieces from Norton's Microjazz series as a starting point. Each of the 15 pieces in the book starts with left hand chords, then continues with right hand melody, then puts the hands together. The companion CD includes performances and backing tracks.
140 pages - Book & CD Package Inventory # HL 48018955
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days