Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2 Mic Activator
Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface, performing live on stage, producing a podcast, using long cable runs in the studio, miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses.
Active Ultra-Clean Gain
Provides up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain in two distinct stages and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
Plug & Play
Simply connect your dynamic or ribbon mic to the input and connect a mixer or preamp to the output. The Cloudlifter does the rest.
The Cloudlifter's patented discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source's natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors.
The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
Made in the USA
Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
|Audio Inputs||2 x XLR|
|Audio Outputs||2 x XLR|
Cloud Microphones Limited Warranty
- Warranty is valid only if product is registered within 60 days of purchase.
- Accept as noted, Cloud Microphones warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the life of the product.
- Cloud Microphones will repair or replace any Cloud Microphones product that fails to meet factory specifications.
- The ribbon elements are warrantied for a period of two years from the date of purchase. With proper care, your Cloud microphone should last many years before needing any ribbon service.
- The warranty is not transferable, it is offered only to the original owner.
- Cosmetic damage and accessory items, such as boxes, are not covered under this warranty.
- No other warranties are implied.