Country Piano: Hal Leonard Keyboard Style Series Keyboard Instruction (Book/CD)
Ever wanted to play country piano, but weren't sure where to start? Country Piano will teach you the basic skills you need! From comping to soloing, you'll learn the theory, tools and tricks used by the pros to get that authentic country sound. At the end of the book, you'll get seven complete tunes to jam on. Listen to the CD, and start playing along! Covers: scales and chords; walkup and walkdown patterns; comping in traditional and modern country; bluegrass arpeggio styles, Nashville "fretted piano" techniques, and more!
Author: Mark Harrison
80 pages Inventory # HL 00311052
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days