Crumar Halfmoon Switch for Mojo 61 Lower Manual
Current price: Current price: $79.00
Item is in stock and ready to ship!
This is a special 3-way DPDT type switch used for switching between the 3 speeds of a rotary effect - SLOW - STOP - FAST. It's commonly known as an "half-moon" switch. Built in solid black coated metal, comes with a TRS jack cable that connects directly to the instrument. It can be attached to the organ and positioned using the supplied screws. Please note, this switch can only be attached to the Mojo 6 lower manual (not the Mojo 61 organ).
Crumar instruments are subject to a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. Damages caused by misuse, improper maintenance or transportation are not covered by this warranty. During the warranty period, the customer is entitled to repair or replacement of any parts considered defective at no charge. The possible replacement of the entire product is at the manufacturer's discretion.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days