Crumar Halfmoon Switch for Mojo 61 Lower Manual
This is a special 3-way DPDT type switch used for switching between the 3 speeds of a rotary effect - SLOW - STOP - FAST. It's commonly known as an "half-moon" switch. Built in solid black coated metal, comes with a TRS jack cable that connects directly to the instrument. It can be attached to the organ and positioned using the supplied screws. Please note, this switch can only be attached to the Mojo 6 lower manual (not the Mojo 61 organ).
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days