D'Addario ECB81 Chromes Bass Strings
ECB81, D'Addario's best-selling Flatwound bass strings, are known for their warm, mellow tone and smooth polished feel. Chromes deliver a deep, rich low bottom end which makes them the flat wound choice of Jazz, R&B and Pop musicians. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario Chromes Bass strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Delivering a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce, D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's best selling flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Included from Manufacturer|
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days