D'Addario EJ44 Pro-Art
EJ44, extra hard tension, is optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone.
Pro-Arte, the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Extra hard tension for maximum volume and resistance
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound silver-plated basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0290, .0333, .0416 Basses .030, .036, .045
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Included from Manufacturer|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days