D'Addario EJ65B Pro-Art
D'Addario EJ65B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon and complimented by a 1st and 2nd Pro-Arté Custom Extruded clear nylon strings.
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Baritone Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .034, Silver Plated Copper .030, .035
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|Included from Manufacturer|
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days