D'Addario EJ65B Pro-Art
D'Addario EJ65B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon and complimented by a 1st and 2nd Pro-Arté Custom Extruded clear nylon strings.
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Baritone Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .034, Silver Plated Copper .030, .035
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|Included from Manufacturer|
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.