D'Addario EJ65S Pro-Art
D'Addario EJ65S is an all-nylon set designed for use with soprano ukuleles. Each string is manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. This set is optimized for usage with traditional ADF#B tuning.
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Soprano Ukuleles tuned to traditional ADF#B tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- D'Addario's most popular ukulele set known for warm and long lasting tone
- Soprano Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .024, .032, .034, .028
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|Included from Manufacturer|
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days